This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sapa Market, Dien Bien Phu Road, Sapa Vietnam
• Drive to Coc Ly (95 km / 1h 45m from Sapa, or 60 km / 1 hour from Lao Cai).
• Enjoy your time at the market, walk around, bargain and take in the sights and sounds of local life.
• After exploring the market take a short drive to the Chay river. Sail down the gently flowing waters, lined by corn and vegetable fields, passing beautiful villages, impressive waterfalls, gorges and caves as you journey downriver.
• Stop halfway down the river to visit Trung Do, a village of the Tay minority people. Take time to explore the farms where they grow exotic chillis and jack fruit.
• Sail a further 15 minutes down stream to Bao Nhai village and have a late lunch in a local restaurant.
• Visit Chinese border gate at Lao Cai city
• Drive back to Lao Cai train station or Sapa