Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover the beauty of Ica and its surroundings, just get comfortable and start enjoying. Visit the City of Ica and its surroundings where we can appreciate its impressive landscapes and cultural monuments. We will observe the beauty of this city closely. Enjoy the comfort of the Mirabus, with a built-in chemical bath and air conditioning system perfect for the climate of Ica.
- You'll start atPlaza de Armas de IcaPlaza de Armas de Ica, Ica 11001, PeruWe will meet at the Plaza de Armas in the City of Ica.See address & details
- Pass bySantuario del Senor de LurenParque De Las Brujas De CachichePlaza de armasOasis of Huacachina
- You'll end atPlaza de Armas de IcaPlaza de Armas de Ica, Ica 11001, PeruWe will meet at the Plaza de Armas in the City of Ica.See address & details
Plaza de Armas de Ica, Ica 11001, Peru
Returns to original departure point
- MIRABUS Tourist in the City of Ica.
- Visit Cachiche Winery + wine and pisco tasting.
- Guided and Permanent Assistance in Spanish & English.
- Payment of income and taxes.
- Tour to the Temple of the Lord of Luren.
- Tour to the Witches of Cachiche + Palm with 7 heads.
- Tour Plaza de Armas de Ica.
- Huacachina Lagoon.
- Food, snacks and drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
The tour seemed short and seemed like another tour there at the same time lasted a bit longer. The tour guide was g…
joined this tour with chance of seeing the condor flying and tour around the Colca Canyon
we enjoyed the tour and the guide, Gerber , and the driver , Fernando, have done a most professional job to show us…
I purchased a tour to Rainbow mountain at Viator.com. I received a ticket stating that my tour operator would be Tu…
Great show with lots of variety
Excellent show with a reasonable buffet dinner. Staff was excellent however the venue looked a little tired. I woul…
We had wonderful experience visiting Cusco and nearby attractions. Tourismoi team was very attentive, planned our …
Totally enjoyed this tour
Our guide was great! We stopped several times for pictures. Also stopped at a family home and learned how they liv…
Laser Light Show in Water Fountains
The Water Circuit is a series of about a dozen Elaborate Water fountains that copy the designs of similar displays …
A very nice tour
The tour is actually run by a local operator and not Turismoi. Our guide was very knowledge about the region and wa…
Missing information change of pickup
On the day of the visit to the magic water circuit we waited at our hotel to be picked up. Checked my phone to find…
The place is absolutely awesome, full of místery about those colorful murals, Mochica culture is really interesting…
Beautiful way to enjoy Cusco
Recommended excursion to visit and know the best of Cusco and its temples. They pickup for us at our hotel at the a…
A very good dinner and show
A very good dinner with all kinds of Peruvian dances. We had a great time and a very good pisco sour!
Terrible place and super expensive, I went a few years ago the one in Miraflores that one was excellent
What a great way to see the country side! Leo Rodriguez our guide was great! As well as munchie and our cooks that …
Terrible tour! would've been great if it was a better local tour operator
This trip was terrible. The pick up was scheduled between 9:15-9:40. I was finally picked up at 10:45 after several…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 2,438 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Sightseeing Bus In Ica and Huacachina
Which attractions will I visit with Sightseeing Bus In Ica and Huacachina?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sightseeing Bus In Ica and Huacachina on Tripadvisor
How much is Sightseeing Bus In Ica and Huacachina?
Sightseeing Bus In Ica and Huacachina price starts from C$28.79. Discover and book Sightseeing Bus In Ica and Huacachina on Tripadvisor
What is the Sightseeing Bus In Ica and Huacachina cancellation policy?
Sightseeing Bus In Ica and Huacachina cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sightseeing Bus In Ica and Huacachina on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Sightseeing Bus In Ica and Huacachina?
Sightseeing Bus In Ica and Huacachina is hosted by Turismoi. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Turismoi on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sightseeing Bus In Ica and Huacachina on Tripadvisor