Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- If you're staying in Belgrade for a few days and are looking to discover another Serbian city without having to travel too much away, this tour is ideal for you! - City of Novi Sad – easy going and surrounded by fertile lowland, the Fruška Gora mountain and the Danube river, the charming capital city of Vojvodina is a pearl among the Serbian cities. Because of its cultural importance, it is also called „Serbian Athens“ and is home to south-east Europe's largest music festival - EXIT. As well, you will visit the most significant fortress - Petrovaradin Fortress! - Sremski Karlovci is a charming small town and wine destination of Serbia where we have the chance to taste the Bermet – a dessert wine prepared with medicinal herbs, which is the trademark of Karlovci. The quality of the wine here is so high that, back in the time of the Austrian Hungarian empire, the Viennese Court released the wine growers of Karlovci from compulsory military service so that they could keep on producing.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Sremski KarlovciStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Museum of Beekeeping and Wine Cellar ZivanovicStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Fruska Gora National ParkStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4The Grammar School (Gymanzium)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Orthodox Cathedral of St NicholasStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byCity Hall
- 6Fountain Four LionsStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Patriarchy CourtStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 8Petrovaradin FortressStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 9Upper ChurchStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass bySerbian National Theatre in Novi Sad
- 10Svetozar Miletic SquareStop: 30 minutesSee details
See 5 more stops
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Host
- Visit top tourist highlights in city of Novi Sad
- FREE Phone Guide
- FREE WiFi, Messages & Calls
- 24-hour available concierge
- Entry/Admission - Serbian National Theatre in Novi Sad
- Fee Insurance (3 eur per person)
- Pick-up & Drop-off Transfer Service (7 eur per vehicle / way)
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Beekeeping and Wine Cellar Zivanovic
- Entry/Admission - The Grammar School (Gymanzium)
- Entry/Admission - Petrovaradin Catacombs
- Entry/Admission - Muzej Vojvodine
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Klik Travel Agency
If you like history this tour is great. My tour guide Bane was very appreciative and understanding and took every …
Not really worth it
The Good: They showed up (2 parts with 2 guides: driving and walking). The walking part at the end was OK, showing …
They will pick up and drop you off from your accommodation. The van that was incharged for our group it’s old. The …
My tour was supposed to be belgrade all sites. The guide took me to Avala mountain outside belgrade as he lumped me…
Amazing experience, discovering western Serbia
This tour was one of the best experiences so far! Our tour guide Teodor was knowledgeable, kind and very flexible. …
Excellent full day tour!! Wonderful guides!!
I had an incredible tour with two excellent tour guides!!! My day started off with a four hour driving tour with Ba…
Most amazing tour ever!! Highly recommended!!
I had an excellent all day tour with Srdjan! He was brilliant and very informative about the city’s history, cultur…
Managerial Skill is impressive.
Satisfied with the managerial skill and knowledge of guides. It was fun to roam with them. However, it added extra …
An incredible tour
The guide picked me up at hotel and drove directly to the royal compound. The guard opened the door and let us drov…
A truly VIP experience
I visited the train on this tour and it was really fascinating! Local guide picked me up at hotel and drove to a ma…
Open top bus
Only 2 buses per day which go from in front of the parliament building. It takes in all the sites and lasts 1 hour…
It was a rainy day, so instead of walking around we opted for a driving tour of the city. Our guide was incredible!…
it was the only way to get to the locations farther away. Very relaxing way to get around! All in all a great exper…
Great sightseeing and convenient drop off points! Perfect way to visit all the important properties - Saint Sava te…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 130 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 180 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about VISIT SERBIA: Novi Sad, Sremski Karlovci & Petrovaradin - Full Day Tour
Which attractions will I visit with VISIT SERBIA: Novi Sad, Sremski Karlovci & Petrovaradin - Full Day Tour?
How much is VISIT SERBIA: Novi Sad, Sremski Karlovci & Petrovaradin - Full Day Tour?
VISIT SERBIA: Novi Sad, Sremski Karlovci & Petrovaradin - Full Day Tour price starts from C$105.37. Discover and book VISIT SERBIA: Novi Sad, Sremski Karlovci & Petrovaradin - Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the VISIT SERBIA: Novi Sad, Sremski Karlovci & Petrovaradin - Full Day Tour cancellation policy?
VISIT SERBIA: Novi Sad, Sremski Karlovci & Petrovaradin - Full Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book VISIT SERBIA: Novi Sad, Sremski Karlovci & Petrovaradin - Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides VISIT SERBIA: Novi Sad, Sremski Karlovci & Petrovaradin - Full Day Tour?
VISIT SERBIA: Novi Sad, Sremski Karlovci & Petrovaradin - Full Day Tour is hosted by Klik Travel Agency. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Klik Travel Agency on Tripadvisor. Discover and book VISIT SERBIA: Novi Sad, Sremski Karlovci & Petrovaradin - Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor