Sigiriya Lion Rock Fortress
“The Lions rock” the 8th World Wonder is in our Central plains was chosen by King Kasyapa in the 5th century AD as his citadel. Jutting out of the countryside this famous rock is over 200 meters high and dominates the surrounding terrain. The King ruled for 18 yrs from this rock fortress, and is a colorful part of the Islands history .It is a marvel of engineering. The wall murals and the lions paws are a marvel of Art and architecture. The view of the surrounding countryside from the top is astounding. The Palace and its gardens on the crest and the design of surrounding landscape are beyond compare. Sigiriya has been designated an 8th wonder of the world and is listed as a world heritage site by UNESCO. A must visit for any traveler!
Dambulla Golden Rock Cave Temple
The Golden Temple! This world heritage site is in the central plains of Sri Lanka and within the cultural triangle. Its History dates back to the 3rd to 7th centuries BC with new evidence showing even older occupation .Its magnificent rock cave temple complexes are well preserved and leave the visitor with a sense of awe. The rock towers 160 m over the surrounding plains. There are more than 80 documented caves in the surrounding area. Major attractions are spread over five caves, which contain statues and paintings. These paintings and statues are related to Gautama Buddha and his life. There are a total of 153 Buddha statues, three statues of Sri Lankan kings and four statues of gods and goddesses.
• Tour Starts at 4.30 am from the pick-up point
• Pick up from anywhere in Kalutara , Waskaduwa or Wadduwa areas
• Drop off at the pick-up point or any place in between Sigiriya/Dambulla and the pick-up point
Attractions & Activities –
• Sigiriya Lion Rock Fortress
• Dambulla Golden Rock Cave Temple
• Comfortable Transportation with well Experienced Driver-Guide
• All the Excursion Charges & All Entry Tickets
• Professional Guides for Sigiriya Rock Fotress & Dambulla Golden Rock Cave Temple
• Mineral Water
• Vehicle Insurance & Passenger Insurance
• Local & Government Taxes
• Fuel & Highway Charges
• Food & Drinks except mention in the inclusions.
Note – Russian, German, French, Italy, Arabic, Tamil & Hindi speaking guides can be arranged at extra cost.
This is a full package day tour which includes entrance fees, activity charges, transportation and taxes for above mentioned activities & attractions. No extra charges will be applied.