View all photos (3)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 10)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
From spicy kebabs to creamy desserts- enjoy a delicious 3-hours as you explore the aromas and tastes of Delhi’s street food. A toothsome trail through the street food hub of Delhi with an enthusiastic foodie as your guide. Offering varieties of fried fish, shammi kebabs, fried chicken, seekh kebabs and tikkas to taste, this walk is a delight for foodies. The tour starts at 05:00 in the evening and ends at 8:00 pm on a sweet note with some traditional sweets of Delhi- including the kulfi, pherni and shahi tukda.
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Chandni ChowkStop: 2 hours -With its tangy amalgamation of flavours and textures, Delhi is known for its scrumptious and flavoursome delicacies. This perfect recipe for a food trail gives you a chance to explore the food of the post-colonial capital of India. Taste the creamy, savoury, spicy and crispy, mouth-watering fare that lines the streets of Delhi.Read more
- Well seasoned and proficient host to guide you through the history of Delhi
- All taxes and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Recommended gratuities
- Camera usage fees in historic sites
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Please report to the meeting point on time and respect the host's punctuality
- This walk starts at 5 pm since the street food stalls open only in the evening
- The host prefers to have a group which consists of people who know each other rather than total strangers so that there is a sense of comfort and better understanding
- The participants are requested to wear walking shoes without heels
- Preferably do not carry food items with you since you have to lug it around, leads to littering and is also a great incentive for monkeys
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Best place to visit
Every Indian in their life must visit Akshardham especially the boat ride that makes us proud and inspires us to st…
Did the cooking class today, learnt so much and the food was delicious. Would highly recommend to anyone coming to …
Bumpy road from vandiperiyar, mostly full of lemongrass forest ride. Dangerous off road drive, with no roads. One w…
Silk Tour and Old Bangaluru
I had the opportunity to visit parts of the city that I never would have visited on my own as a solo traveler. Fro…
Avoid priests and celebrants
Pushkar's lake is beautiful. The priests and consorts who entice you to make an offering, or puja, by the lake side…
Informative, eventful and a memorable activity :)
The walk was nicely organized and structured by the Wandertrails local supplier. The activity is a complete package…
A refreshing experience!
I wanted to try something really different this time for my upcoming trip to Munnar. So I googled for some unique a…
Quiet, beautiful picnic spot
The drive to the south of Goa to this ancient Shiva temple is beautiful. The place itself has a gushing brook to wa…
While at Mangaladass, got this wonderful opportunity to visit the market as well. Fruits and vegetables here are in…
Incredible…no other word justify the performance of Kathakali dancers… It was a great experience of Kerala tour ar…
An incredible behind the scenes tour of Old Bangalore and its silk industry
We spent a great morning touring parts of the city that we would never be able to find our own. We got to see the p…
An adventurous drive to remember....
We took a jeep (Mahindra) from near the Periyar reserve and went to Sathram. It was a fantastic drive. It may not b…
Watching master craftsmen at work
After some confusion on meeting place, I had a great tour with Ali. As a solo female traveler it was great to get …
Fantastic Bike Ride!
The bike ride was fantastic! We were able to experience smaller communities, enjoy the the agriculture and families…
Best organizers for a enjoyable tours
We have booked our 10 day Rajasthan trip with Wandertrails between January 2nd to 13th 2017. From the beginning the…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071