View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 10)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
All you need to know about one of the prominent historical monuments of India, Red Fort. This fort has hidden so many undiscovered secrets within itself. Take a look at the rich history of Mughal enveloped in the magnificence Delhi. This short trail of Red Fort will take you to the glorious history of Mughal Empire and their prominent places. A heritage walk which is ideal for friends, family, and even couples. The trail starts at 08:00 am and continue till 11:00 am
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Red FortStop: 3 hours - Admission includedDelhi, the capital of India has so many things to share with us. It has so many historical monuments with undiscovered hidden secrets, mouth-watering foods, mix culture and much more. With this short 2-hr trail you will be a part of one of the historical monuments of Delhi and that is ‘Red Fort’ or ‘Lal Quila’, which is one of the grand legacies of the Mughal Empire, Shah Jahan, who moved the capital of his empire from Agra to Delhi. The red fort was the residence of the Mughal emperor for nearly 200 years. Due to Delhi being the capital of India and was the good part of the Mughal rule, Red Fort has been one of the important monuments through the years. It is a witness of a long journey of the freedom struggle.Read more
- Well seasoned and proficient host to guide you through the history of Delhi
- All taxes and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
- Charges for camera usage in historic sites
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Best place to visit
Every Indian in their life must visit Akshardham especially the boat ride that makes us proud and inspires us to st…
Did the cooking class today, learnt so much and the food was delicious. Would highly recommend to anyone coming to …
Bumpy road from vandiperiyar, mostly full of lemongrass forest ride. Dangerous off road drive, with no roads. One w…
Silk Tour and Old Bangaluru
I had the opportunity to visit parts of the city that I never would have visited on my own as a solo traveler. Fro…
Avoid priests and celebrants
Pushkar's lake is beautiful. The priests and consorts who entice you to make an offering, or puja, by the lake side…
Informative, eventful and a memorable activity :)
The walk was nicely organized and structured by the Wandertrails local supplier. The activity is a complete package…
A refreshing experience!
I wanted to try something really different this time for my upcoming trip to Munnar. So I googled for some unique a…
Quiet, beautiful picnic spot
The drive to the south of Goa to this ancient Shiva temple is beautiful. The place itself has a gushing brook to wa…
While at Mangaladass, got this wonderful opportunity to visit the market as well. Fruits and vegetables here are in…
Incredible…no other word justify the performance of Kathakali dancers… It was a great experience of Kerala tour ar…
An incredible behind the scenes tour of Old Bangalore and its silk industry
We spent a great morning touring parts of the city that we would never be able to find our own. We got to see the p…
An adventurous drive to remember....
We took a jeep (Mahindra) from near the Periyar reserve and went to Sathram. It was a fantastic drive. It may not b…
Watching master craftsmen at work
After some confusion on meeting place, I had a great tour with Ali. As a solo female traveler it was great to get …
Fantastic Bike Ride!
The bike ride was fantastic! We were able to experience smaller communities, enjoy the the agriculture and families…
Best organizers for a enjoyable tours
We have booked our 10 day Rajasthan trip with Wandertrails between January 2nd to 13th 2017. From the beginning the…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071