View all photos (13)
Book by April 5 to save 5% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Taj MahalStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedEnjoy a memorable day at the Taj Mahal in this day trip from Delhi! 6:30am - Morning pick-up from your hotel in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida or from the Delhi Airport (contact the local operator after booking to confirm your pick-up location). Then you will be driven 3 hrs via the express highway to the City of Taj Mahal where your adventure begins. 9:30am - Arrive at Agra where your tour guide will be waiting for you in a hotel lobby. He will brief you on your upcoming sightseeing tour, you can use the hotel washrooms to get yourself refreshed before you start your sightseeing. 10am - Visit the legendary Taj Mahal (a Unesco World Heritage Site). No trip to Agra would be complete without a visit to this shimmering vision of domes and minarets. The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan, and his wife, Queen Mumtaz Mahal. 12pm - Visit the imposing Agra Fort (a Unesco World Heritage Site). Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire. 1:30pm - Lunch will be provided at a local restaurant. 3pm - Free time for shopping in Agra which is known for its fabulous handicrafts made of marble and soft stone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest in the arts and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work. 5pm - Baby Taj (Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah) After shopping, your guide will take you to Baby Taj (Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah), here you will have a guided tour of approx. 1 Hrs. 6pm - After a memorable day, you will be driven back to Delhi. Arrive Delhi by 9pm where you will be dropped at your hotel or airport.Read more
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Air condition Transport for round trip of Agra from Delhi with sightseeing of Agra
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entrances of the monuments
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Taj Mahal close on every Friday
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, back problem, or other serious medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Mr Dilip arranged for the Express train from Delhi to Agra; a driver was punctually waiting and arranged for a knowledgeable guide to take us to The Taj and Agra Fort amongst other places on a private tour. The guide Ms Sheila was good, and knew all the spots for expertly angled…
Response from thevisionholidays, General Manager at Private Tour: Day Trip to Agra from Delhi Including Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
Responded Jan. 5, 2020
Dear Guest, Greetings from India !!! Thank you for your precious and positive Feedback. It is our endeavor to deliver excellent services for all our guests and it is a pleasure to know that you had a memorable trip with us. Your reviews are always motivating and help us make better. Hope to see you again in Incredible India to explore some other part of this diverse country. Thanks & Regards Narendra
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: The Vision Holidays
Excellent tour even with teens
Tour was perfectly organized. Guide/Driver allways helped us to find a clean restroom for the young teens. It was r…
We had an excellent experience. The tour was customized as per our requirements and the guide was very detail orien…
It was very nice & amazing experience, the company people are so cooperative even the guide was very humble & he ex…
Exceptional Tour of Taj Mahal
Our tour of the Taj Mahal was exceptional. Mr. Dilip and his staff are amazing. The communication process from Mr…
Excellence at it’s best!
I recently took a tour of the Taj Mahal through Impressive Holidays tour group with family and friends. They made o…
Great tour, full of info
Perfect tour. Guide was patient with us and showed us great locations for pictures. Guide was informative
Private Delhi Tour
We booked this tour to get an introduction to Delhi and it did not disappoint, we were contacted prior to the tour …
Wonderful Professional Tour
Great communication from the time I booked the trip. The driver picked us up from our hotel on time. The car was ve…
A dream trip to Varanasi
My friend and I had a dream of visiting kashi from a year and time had come to visit on 9th of February. We didn't…
Adventures n joy full experience... Love to come again agra.. Staff are very supporting n caring... I request all t…
They maybe new but the staff are very experience and know Agra at their finger tips. All our questions were answere…
- Duration: 11h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071