View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Jaipur, a city famous for its monuments, grand forts and colorful streets.Explore the royal city of Rajput's in one day from Delhi and return back. Enjoy your luxury trip from Delhi in a luxury Ac car and return back on same day.Plan your day to suit your interests, and marvel at monuments such as the Amber fort, City Place, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar. This package includes everything.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Indira Gandhi International AirportStop: 12 hours - Admission included6:00 AM : Pick Up and Drive to Jaipur Tour begins with the pickup from Hotel/Airport in Delhi at 6:00 am and drive for Jaipur .You will travel by AC car from Delhi to Jaipur and it will take up to 5 hours. Our driver will be English speaking and assist you in whole road journey. 09:00 AM : Stop at Midway/Restaurant We will stop at the Midway, to have some rest or for freshen up for 15-20 minutes break, we will continue to travel towards Jaipur. 11:00 AM : Arrive and Explore Jaipur,Amber Fort On arriving Jaipur, meet with tour guide and proceed to visit Amber Fort and it is known for its artistic Hindu style elements. The Amber fort was built by Raja Man Singh in the 16th century and was completed by Sawai Jai Singh in the 18th Century. 01:00 PM: Lunch at the Restaurant Later after Amber fort, you will be taken to the lunch in luxury AC Restaurant, relax and enjoy the flavors of Jaipur. 02:00 PM : Visit Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal After having lunch you will continue your trip, we will drive to Jaipur city and en route we will stop by at Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal for a photography. "Jal Mahal" is located in the middle of Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur city. The palace and the lake around it were modernized and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II. "Hawa Mahal" was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh designed by Lal Chand Ustad in the form of the crown of Krishna, the Hindu god. 02:30 PM : Jaipur Sightseeing – City Palace. Then we will see the City Palace - which is one of the greatest places to see in Jaipur. The City Palace was built between 1729 and 1732, initially by Sawai Jai Singh II, he planned and built the outer walls, and later additions were made by successive rulers continuing up to the 20th century. 03:30 : Jaipur Sightseeing – Jantar Mantar Visit Jantar Mantar also known as observatory. This is also an another masterpiece left behind by the Rajputs. 04:30 PM : Drive back to Delhi Here your same day Jaipur tour ends and you will drive back to Delhi in AC car. Again it will take 5 hours to come back to Delhi. 06:30 PM : Again stop at Midway Again we will stop at midway for freshen up for around 10 to 15 minutes. After getting fresh, we will continue towards Delhi. 09:30 PM : Arrive Delhi, drop back to hotel / Airport After arriving Delhi, our driver will drop you back to the hotel or Airport in Delhi for your onward journey.Read more
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch at Multi cuisine restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Monument entrance fees
- Professional live tour Guide
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car
- Entry/Admission - Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Tips for driver and guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Pickup from Hotel/Airport or desired location in Delhi
- • Dress code is smart casual • Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Ride to Jaipur was long but our driver Neerej was great, able to squeeze in small openings without jamming the breaks, we were able to sleep while going and back from Jaipur. Guide Kamil was knowledgeable of the history and took us to a good buffet restaurant. He also took us…
Response from aalintours, Owner at Jaipur Full Day Private Tour from Delhi - All Inclusive
Responded Aug. 30, 2019
Namaste, Greetings from Aalin Tours!!!! Thank you for writing a review for us. Your review motivates our team to continue to provide excellent level of services to our respected and valuable guest. We assure you to provide same level of services in future & also We look ahead to get recommendations from you in future. Thanks & Regards Aalin Tours
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Aalin Tours
There are not enough words that can be said about the magic that Mohsin Khan brought to our tour. I can confidently…
Great tour guide definitely knows his stuff
Mohsin met us right off our carriage, not off the train right outside the door we exited. We had a great day visiti…
Loved the Taj Mahal! What a beautiful monument and so wonderful to see in person. Train is very convenient and fast…
1 day Agra “treasure trip”
Wonderful and well organized day trip to Agra from Delhi. Door to door service by a team of very capable professi…
This tour covered off all the cool places I had researched about Agra and the Taj. It was truly amazing. The staff …
Wonderful trip to Taj Mahal
I visited Taj Mahal just after I got married in India. We live in US and we had only one day to visit the Taj. It w…
Great day out !
We had a wonderful day out with our guide and driver in Agra ! Our only day in India during a layover and it was fa…
Excellent and Informative Tour
Iqrar was a brilliant tour guide, he was very informative and able to answer lots of questions about the sites and …
It was an awesome solo travel
It was a wonderful experience can explore the beauty of Taj Mahal with a stunning, detail explanation from Mohammed…
I'd book it again!
Great Tour, fully recommend! Well organized. Pick up on time and accompanied to my seat in the train. No problems t…
Awesome trip to Agra from Delhi
The ride from Delhi to Agra was very smooth. The driver arrived 15 min before scheduled time and patiently waited f…
We had such a lovely time with Mohammed. He was very knowledgable and helpful throughout the tour. And a wonderful…
Tour in India.
What a great experience. Was the best tour guide I had.Very patient and the best photographer ever. MK is incredibl…
Taj Mahal with Nadeem rehmani
Very good tour. Well organized so we could see Taj Mahal and other places of interest, and then had buffet lunch
Highly recommended for anyone that will visit Agra. The tour guide Mohsin is very good. Also very good with taking …
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071