Reserve Now & Pay Later
Private Old and New Delhi Sightseeing Tour
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Take a private 8-hour tour of New and Old Delhi to discover the highlights of India’s capital city. Travel with your guide in an air-conditioned car to UNESCO World Heritage sites such as Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar, the Red Fort, and Jama Masjid. You'll also get a comprehensive introduction to Delhi with commentary from your guide about the city's history and culture, and visits to monuments including India Gate, Parliament Street, and Lotus Temple. Includes private guide and driver, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1New DelhiStop: 8 hours -Your driver will pick you up from your hotel or airport in the morning and take you to meet your tour guide. You will head out to visit the tomb of the Mughal emperor, Humayun. The tomb, located in Nizamuddin East, was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1993, and was the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent. The expected length of the visit is an hour. After, visit Qutab Minar, a soaring 73 meter tower, and the tallest brick minaret in the world. It was built in 1193 by Qutub-ud-din Aibak immediately after the defeat of Delhi’s last Hindu kingdom, and is also a UNESCO World Heritage site. The expected length of the visit is 45-minutes. Next up is the Lotus Temple (closed on Mondays), the last of seven major Bahai temples, and built in 1986 out of pure white marble. Around the blooming petals are nine pools of water which light up in natural light. The expected length of the visit is an hour. After the Lotus Temple visit you’ll be taken toward your luxurious lunch in the multi-cuisine, fully air-conditioned restaurant where you can get all the delicious flavors and delicacies of the city (at own expense). Next, visit Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India, with its courtyard capable of holding 25,000 devotees. It was begun in 1650 by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, and more than 5,000 workers toiled for six years to complete it. The expected length of the visit is 30-minutes. At the center of New Delhi stands the 42 meter India Gate, an Arc-de-Triomphe-like archway in the middle of a crossroad. It was built as a memorial to the 70,000 India soldiers killed in World War I. The gate was designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens and completed in 1931. The expected length of the visit is 15-minutes. After the gate, head to the Red Fort, constructed in 1648 by the 5th Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, and the residence of the emperor for about 200 years, until 1857. The Red Fort’s innovative architectural style, including its garden design, influenced later buildings and gardens in Delhi. It was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2007. The expected length of the visit is an hour. In the evening you will be taken back your hotel, or airport, along with your cherished memories of the Delhi sightseeing tour.Read more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Private tour
- Packaged mineral water
- Any Monument Fees
- Still and video camera fees.
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Tours to Agra - Day Tours
Adventure in Delhi
This guy is the best guide tour I ever meet, I recommend a 100 %, this guy is very professional and friendly
Mr & Mrs KS Isaac
Gulab our driver was an amazing guy We enjoyed his company very much He is a freindly person Smart intelligent edu…
Gargaon to the Taj Mahal
Absolutely fantastic service on our visit to the Taj Mahal. We were picked up from our hotel and drove early mornin…
Private Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Day Tour from Delhi
We chose Ajay for our tour to the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort from Delhi as he had taken my wife to Haridwa/Ganges rive…
The perfect way to see the Taj Mahal
If you are traveling to India, make sure to find a day to visit the Taj Mahal. Since we were based in Greater Noida…
One day to see the Taj Mahal...
I booked Tours to Agra and was not disappointed! Highlights of the tour service were safe driving, clean car, not r…
Taj Mahal tour
Our trip to Taj Mahal was not just memorable because of the monument but also because we had an amazing driver and …
We had a fantastic time visiting this amazing spiritual place a wonder to visit at least once in your life we were …
Same day trips from Delhi.
Excellent person, patience, Love the way he driving and feel safety, definitely will find him again if travel to De…
Same day trips by car from delhi
His a nice guys, friendly , make a lot of fun and won’t feel bored the whole trips, highly recommended this nice an…
Same Day Agra tour By Car from Delhi
First time came to New Delhi and we are indeed honoured to have Ajay sending us to Taj Mahal for day trip. We didn'…
3 day tour of Agra and Jaipur
What an awesome tour in the limited time I had available.This is my 2nd visit after 14 years and it was incredibly …
Day trip to Taj Mahal by car
Hi, its my first time to Delhi and it has been really life time memorable experince,when i reached Delhi,i hadn't c…
Same day Agra trip by car
Hello, thanks to Mr Ajay Thakur, you were really helpful through out this trip. I really appericated the services p…
Company Provide the best service. . And In Also Future i will recommend this to my friends. . And i will use this…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Private Sightseeing Tours
from $41.50* $83.00