View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Accommodation on Twin / Triple Occupancy including buffet breakfast
- Private vehicle for airport transfers and for visits as per program
- Local private English speaking guide
- All current applicable taxes
- International air ticket to and from India, Visa for India and travel insurance etc
- Domestic / Internal air travel in India
- Meals other than mentioned in “Product Inclusions
- Christmas Eve & New Year celebration charges
- Expenses personal nature such as tips during check-in and check-out in hotel(s), to chauffeur, at restaurants, gratuities, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, phone calls and Still or Video Camera Fees Etc.
- Any increase in government taxes, entrance fees, interstate taxes etc,
- Expenses caused by reasons beyond our and our associate offices control such as flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuation riots, strikes, political unrest, natural disasters etc.
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the price includes section
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum booking period should be 30 days from start of Tour date.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- While no dress code is strictly enforced, please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple
- A minimum of 1 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: WRJ Holidays
Attari Border Flag Ceremony
It is wonderful Ceremony to be present at Attari border when the retreat Ceremony takes place. Nice national fervor
Well worth Visiting. Makes an Indian proud to be there. Good showmanship on both sides keeps the crowd going.…
A wonderful ceremonial spectacle, full of pomp and splendor !
I had heard a lot about this and made it a point to attend this ceremony as soon as I could ! The Attari-Wagah…
Just amazing feeling
Simply amazing! The overall atmosphere... from entry to exit is devotional... total dedication of people. Seeing…
New Delhi, India180
Must visit if you are patriotic kind or somewhere in punjab
Must visit if you are planning to teach your kids about BSF and India Pakistan relationship.Definitely gives…
First visit to border
Every one tells that they visit Wagha border but actually Indian side of the border is called 'Attari' & Wagha…
One of the most memorable days of my life. I was blown away. It was such a privilege to see these ancient works of…
Very bad place to visit and i will go to this place in future. Please unsubscribe me from your system and…
Be careful what you book
We booked this tour months in advance. Looking forward to traveling to India in style. Dates were locked in, air…
Odynovo(Odyssey) tours were outstanding with a great venue
Queenie Yang was the sales rep and allowed us to customize a 19 day tour of India,Bhutan, and Nepal. The 6 of us…
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071