View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Province of Guanacaste, Province of Guanacaste
Returns to original departure point
- Transfers from and to the Rincon Corobicí Restaurant in Cañas.
- Lunch at Rincon Corobicí Restaurant and water and snack during tour.
- Professional guide
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Additional transportation available from Papagayo and Tamarindo area for an extra fee, minimun 4 people.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- CANCELLATION POLICIES: • Any change or cancellation must be made before 4:00pm the day before service date. • No refunds for NO SHOWS. If circumstances beyond our control (bad weather, natural disasters, road closures, etc). we reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations and to make partial refunds. "Rios Tropicales, S.A. will not be responsible for additional costs incurred by the client due to various climatic conditions, such as but not limited to: earthquakes, floods, epidemics, fires, or accidents, condition of roads, cancellations of external transportation, or any other cause attributed to unforeseeable circumstances or Force Majeure that may interrupt or delay a booked trip."
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I recently went on a family vacation in Costa Rica and the rafting trip we went on with Rios Tropicales (Upper Tenorio) was absolutely the highlight of our vacation. The trip was well organized, the staff was friendly, the food was delicious, and the overall experience exceeded…
Date of experience: January 2018
Response from Rafael G, Owner at Upper Tenorio River White-Water Rafting Tour with Lunch
Responded Mar. 1, 2018
Thanks for reviewing our trip in Guanacaste area!!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Rios Tropicales
Best rafting excursion
Our guide carlos made this trip amazing! He was so informative on local culture and extremely safety conscious. He…
River Rafting and Eco Lodge in the Forest of Costa Rica
My wife and I recently spent 3 days in the safe hands of 'Johnny' and his team from Rios Tropicales. We cannot rate…
our raft guide picked us up from our hotel in San Jose and right at 5:30 in the morning he had so much energy, it w…
Fun tour, but it's all dependent on the rapids
We had a nice trip to the rapids - out guid pointed out some interesting things, and we stopped for a bathroom brea…
What an absolutely wonderful and perfect experience! All thanks to the hard work and abundant information that our …
Best Trip Ever!!!
This trip was the best trip of my entire life! I couldn't have asked for better tour guides, accommodations, food e…
So much fun!
This group did a great job. We were picked up and dropped off at our hotel in Cahuita. Carlos was our guide and mad…
RAFTING PHOTOS OFFERED AT THE END ARE A SCAM
DO NOT BUY THE RAFTING PHOTOS OFFERED AT THE END! A photographer hired by Rio Tropicales takes photos of rafts at t…
A great rafting trip on the Pacuare River
We did a 3 day 2 night rafting trip with Rios Tropicales bookled through G Adventures. The guides from Rios Tropica…
Must do in Costa Rica!!!
We spend about three weeks traveling Costa Rica and Panama and this activity was truly amazing!!! We were in Puerto…
An exciting and beautiful trip through a rain forest canyon
Rios Tropicales offers multiple options for river (trips of 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 days) but the amount of river rafting…
My experience reads like the others listed here. The one-day Pacuare trip was very worthwhile. They collected me …
Booking the tour with Rios Tropicales was effortless. The tour included pick up at our San Jose hotel and drop off…
Rios Tropicales was great in terms of communication related to the booking of the rafting trip. The pick-up and dro…
An outstanding and memorable experience
We did the two night package, arriving at the lodge late afternoon, after a gentle but beautiful introduction to th…
- Rios Tropicales
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
from $139.50* $155.00