View all photos (11)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This comprehensive 15-day tour takes you to some of the most exotic and picturesque areas of the stunning country of Costa Rica. Relax on the sunny shores of Santa Teresa as well as throughout the tour and enjoy the freedom to choose optional excursions in the different destinations. From soft sandy beaches to fascinating cloud forests and vibrant volcanoes, this memorable tour will allow you to discover the real Costa Rica while experiencing its incredible wildlife and interesting culture.
ARRIVAL LIBERIA – TAMARINDO...
TAMARINDO – SAMARA (2 hrs)
SAMARA – SANTA TERESA ( 4 hrs)
SANTA TERESA – SAN JOSE (4 hrs...
SAN JOSE – TORTUGUERO ( 4 hrs by...
TORTUGUERO NATIONAL PARK
TORTUGUERO – SARAPIQUI (3 hrs by...
SARAPIQUI – ARENAL ( 2.5 hrs)
ARENAL – MONTEVERDE (2.5 hrs by...
MONTEVERDE – DEPART LIBERIA ( 3...
- TOUR GUIDE:
- Operated with Bilingual Spanish and English-speaking licensed local guides on a shared basis
- 14 nights accommodation
- Air-conditioned transportation as indicated in the itinerary on a shared basis
- Private return transfer to the airport
- All monuments and visits as indicated: Ocean safari (boat trip and snorkelling), Guided hike in Tortuguero Village,
- Guided boat tour through the canals of Tortuguero, Safari float on Sarapiquí River, Hiking Arenal Volcano National Park, Visit to Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve
- Meet and greet on Day 1
- Hotel taxes
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Airport porterage
- Optional tours
- International / domestic flight tickets or visa fees and local taxes
- Gratuities for drivers and guides
- Tortuguero National Park entrance fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No refund for unused services. Splitting of package is not allowed.
- Local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to tour contents without prior notice.
- Tour guides do not accompany guests during transport.
- Recommended arrival time to: before 14:00 hrs.
- Recommended departure flight: after 15:00 hrs.
- What do I need to bring? Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Costa Rica. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Destination Services
Nice, laid back, educational
This is a great, educational tour. It's very laid back and the demographic we had on our boat was older. It's more …
Find it hard to describe just how good this was....quite amazing...
I am a bit scared of heights so the thought of going up in a gondola and then zip lining down seven lines back down…
Lots of fun!
Definitely recommend. We did the combo pack which we thought was worth it. I don’t think we’ll ever have the chance…
The zip line was awesome!!!
Our day began with a walk through the rainforest. We had an 8:00 am tour that started a bit late as the guide wait…
An Adventure for Everyone
Our morning spent at this park was exciting and eventful. Walking the bridges with the naturalist guide provided us…
Guided tour, bridges, zip and bungy
Walking tour with very knowledgeable and passionate guide. Showed us many things were would not have spotted oursel…
Awesome Guides and Amazing zips! Tram is just transportation up...
We had a great time with Sky Tours - great guides that were safety conscious but a lot of fun! Cristian 1, Cristia…
Nice overview of city
Donald was amazing. He seem less translated everything he said in both English and Spanish, since our small group o…
What an adventure!
We started the morning with the hike through the rainforest. Our guide Angie was SO knowledgeable and taught us a l…
Best thing we did in La Fortuna
The night walk in the Arenal Oasis was the best thing we did in the La Fortuna area. Oscar was a guide and he was e…
Guided tour on hanging bridges and zip lines, what more could you ask for in a day
The walking tour on hanging bridges was done by the friendly and funny guide, he taught us so much about the rain f…
It's a long day, but a great way to get from San Jose to Tortuguero and back in a day. Our guide and driver were v…
The Water was clean & warm there were several pools and spots to lay & enjoy the views. The slides were so much fun…
We enjoyed ourselves tremendously. I, having a fear of heights was impressed with the how safe I felt. They are bi…
Great Rafting Experience!
We had a fantastic day on the rapids in Costa Rica! All the reviews said it's one of the best places to do it in th…
- Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport, Hotel Samara Inn, and 13 more
- Duration: 15 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071