Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Adventure Park & Hotel Vista GolfoStop: 5 hours - Admission includedOur tour is not just it, its an adventure of 25 lines Canopy cables over 11 Waterfalls: What makes the different from all the others? Our tour combines adrenaline in a Canopy (Zipline) surrounded by its natural beauty. Descend from uphill through the river canyon, 25 lines Canopy over 11 Waterfalls. This adventure begins with the 4x4 journey in our adventure cars to travel from the hotel to the first Canopy platform; in this part of the tour, you will admire the entire Gulf of Nicoya, its islands, the area of Puntarenas and other surrounding cities like Miramar, seen from above, at 987 meters above sea level. Once you have arrived to the first platform, it's time to start with a 25 cables of Canopy, always following down the river canyon, where we will fly over a total of 11 waterfalls. you will also have the opportunity to do two rappels (each over a waterfall and easy for everyone), crossing a Tibetan bridge over the river canyon and last but not least the chance to cool off while enjoying a natural pool in the river, which is located at the base of a waterfall. You can't miss this experience, not just because of the canopy, but the experience of this beautiful mountain area.Read more
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dressing has to be with comfortable (sport) clothes, with bathing suit under the cloth and closed toe shoes mandatory
- Weights limit restriction of 280 pounds.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 3 more reviews on Viator
This was a wonderful trip. Well handled. Booked on viator.com. We were greeted at the ship. Drove to the site. Very rustic drive to site. The crew was awesome They ensured we knew what was happening. They were kind to children. The zip lining was great over 25 in total. Lunch…
Date of experience: April 2019
Our zipline guides made this tour amazing and great fun. Because it was well past the wet season the water wasn't flowing swiftly but there were still 11 cascades (waterfalls) that were beautiful. The 2 fairly easy rappels weren't my "cup of tea" but the guides were very…
Date of experience: April 2018
We've done zip lines around the world and were very impressed with Adventure Park. The crew was professional and focused on safety. The scenery is beautiful. The reception area/base camp has beautiful views of the valley and a wonderful lunch. If you are looking for an easy,…
Date of experience: April 2018
We were picked up in an air conditioned van where our ship docked in Puntarenas, Costa Rica. We were taken on a 45 minute drive up into the mountains to the Hotel Vista Golfo. From there we changed vehicles to a 4-wheel drive to go further up in the mountains to our starting …
Date of experience: January 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo
Amazing Zip-lining Costa Rica
My wife and I had a blast zip lining with this outfit. The drive up to the place was exciting and the hotel is nic…
for tourists: YOU SHOULD TRY THIS!!
We went there last 19th of December year 2019, it took me long to write this review because i tend to forget things…
Whatever mentioned at the original information was not the same we got. Our driver was so kind and great guy but he…
What an awesome experience !
I have done ziplining before but this is a totally different and great experience. You get to break your slide depe…
Time and money well spent
Amazing time! Fantastic and professional people. So much fun. Highly recommended. I would recommend this activi…
Fun and Scenic
This was one of the best ziplines tours we have done. There were a total of 25 lines (23 ziplines and 2 rappel). It…
Great ziplining tour!
My husband and I ended up having a private tour as no one else had booked the same morning. We had 3 guides with us…
We loved this tour. The guides were incredibly kind, safe, and professional. The tour is long with some amazingly f…
Definitely An Adventure
This was my first time to zip-line with my sister and I was petrified but once I started I just went for the experi…
The Best Zip-Line Adventure!!!
My wife and I took the 25 Zip Lines and 11 Waterfalls tour with the Adventure Park (we did not stay at the hotel, b…
Just an FYI for other solos
I can't review the zipline, because I wasn't able to go. I was traveling solo in Costa Rica and really wanted to zi…
This a very safe adventure using ziplines to crisscross a beautiful mountain stream on our way to the bottom. We to…
AWESOME!!! Professional, safe, incredible experience.
Have done zipline in numerous locations. This was one of if not the best. Great scenery, NOT rushed, experienced gu…
A rigorous, safe and wonderful tour of the canopy
Lovely staff kept us safe and entertained and at the end, a beautiful lunch was served by local cooks. The highligh…
My first time ever ziplining and I am afraid of heights. This was the best experience I have ever had. The guides a…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Shore Excursion Puntarenas: Mega Zipline Tour (25 Cables over 11 Waterfalls)
What time does Shore Excursion Puntarenas: Mega Zipline Tour (25 Cables over 11 Waterfalls) start?
Shore Excursion Puntarenas: Mega Zipline Tour (25 Cables over 11 Waterfalls) will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Shore Excursion Puntarenas: Mega Zipline Tour (25 Cables over 11 Waterfalls) on Tripadvisor
How much is Shore Excursion Puntarenas: Mega Zipline Tour (25 Cables over 11 Waterfalls)?
Shore Excursion Puntarenas: Mega Zipline Tour (25 Cables over 11 Waterfalls) price starts from C$163.25. Discover and book Shore Excursion Puntarenas: Mega Zipline Tour (25 Cables over 11 Waterfalls) on Tripadvisor
What is the Shore Excursion Puntarenas: Mega Zipline Tour (25 Cables over 11 Waterfalls) cancellation policy?
Shore Excursion Puntarenas: Mega Zipline Tour (25 Cables over 11 Waterfalls) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Shore Excursion Puntarenas: Mega Zipline Tour (25 Cables over 11 Waterfalls) on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Shore Excursion Puntarenas: Mega Zipline Tour (25 Cables over 11 Waterfalls)?
Shore Excursion Puntarenas: Mega Zipline Tour (25 Cables over 11 Waterfalls) is hosted by Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shore Excursion Puntarenas: Mega Zipline Tour (25 Cables over 11 Waterfalls) on Tripadvisor