This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This is the ultimate glacier experience! Hiking, ice trekking, glacier exploration, and ice climbing can all be included and customized in this 9 or 10 hour exclusive adventure tour! Spend the most time on the ice in all of Juneau. This is private tour allows guests to maximize their time on the glacier and experience a glacial environment at their speed and pace. The guide will bring all necessary gear for ice climbing and the extended time will allow exploration of the areas where no other travelers can go.
Mount Roberts Tramway, 490 S Franklin St, Juneau, AK 99801, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A significant amount of walking is involved
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All passenger shoe sizes MUST be advised at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Above & Beyond Alaska
MENDENHALL LAKE PADDLE AND GLACIER TREK
This was not our first choice tour however we had a great time! Tour guide was nice and pleasant - they did what t…
Coolest and most fun tour ever
While on an Inside Passage cruise my son picked out the Paddle and Trek tour on Mendenhall Glacier as the excursion…
Hey, This review is long overdue, but we finally got to sit down and organize the pictures from our trip to AK. T…
Our family of 4, including 2 teenagers will remember this for the rest of our lives. The paddle was more of a worko…
Best Tour Ever!!!
Want to give a shout out to Boy Casey. We had a wonderful tour. He went out of his way, was very safe minded and ma…
Great glacier & ice climbing experience !
Above & Beyond Alaska are a really great company - professional, friendly, helpful, locally owned by guides (with a…
Kayak and gourmet tour
Absolutely lovely. Our tour guide Miles was very informative, very friendly, and very helpful. Our group had young …
It was an incredible and amazing experience!
We went on the Mendenhall glacier paddling and trek and it was amazing! We were a group of 7 and all of us enjoy i…
Incredible Tour - Such a Unique & Fun Trip!
We had an incredible trip paddling Mendenhall Lake and trekking on Mendenhall Glacier! It was our first time settin…
This was by far one of the best things we did while in Alaska. Our guides were the best and very knowledgable about…
Great active, educational, safe...and unique...experience
Even though we were on a cruise we made our reservations directly with ABAK; it saved money and most of the others …
Beautiful and Amazing!!!
Thank you, Jacob, for making this one of our favorite excursions!!! It was a little intimidating climbing at diffe…
Mother Nature at her finest
Amazing! Breathtaking!! An experience you must take to witness Mother Nature and her beauty from the air and in t…
Unique and amazing adventure
I’ll start by saying I hope this is not just a once in a lifetime adventure, but with the rate of glacial melt, I’m…
Not only did we get lucky with a very clear weather but the whales and sea lions were there to greet us! The guide …
- Above & Beyond Alaska, Mendenhall Glacier
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071