View all photos (198)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Alaska is often called the ‘salmon capital of the world’ and the deep waters around Ketchikan are among the best spots to catch both salmon and halibut. On this tour, set sail on-board a private charter boat and maximize your chances with the help of an experienced local fisherman. Spend up to six hours at sea (depending on option selected) and have chance to catch halibut weighing up to 60lbs (27kg) and four different types of salmon.
You'll start at
Salmon Landing Market
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Alaska King Fishing CharterStop: 1 minute -Fishing, wild life viewing.Read more
You'll end at
Salmon Landing Market
5 Salmon Landing # 208, Ketchikan, AK 99901, USA
See address & details
- Magnificent views of Ketchikan from the water
- Try your luck fishing for Alaskan salmon or Pacific halibut
- Fishing instruction and tips from an experienced fisherman
- Private charter boat with space for up to six people
Salmon Landing Market, 5 Salmon Landing # 208, Ketchikan, AK 99901, USA
Returns to original departure point
- All fishing Tacklers/Rods and Wheels, all necessary fishing gears and baits.
- Soft Drinks
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Local Business taxes, Fishing Licenses and Tag.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriate
- Meals not included
- A minimum of 3 people (with at least 2 Adults) per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Alaska King Fishing Charter
One of the best days of my life
Everything about this company was professional. From the moment we made an enquiry, they couldn't have been more…
Halibut fishing trip
Alaska King charter is very professional and on time. We were on a cruise and booked this trip directly with the…
Awesome Ketchikan Fishing!
After having a disappointing salmon fishing trip several years ago in Juneau, I really did my homework before…
Perfect fishing trip.
Captain William met us right off the gangway from our ship (NCL Joy) and walked us to his brand new fishing boat …
Do It For the Halibut
Yes, I know that's an old joke but hey, it fits here! There were six of us on an NCL Alaskan cruise that went out…
Called ahead and the Capt. said that salmon were not biting and that the halibut were. I appreciated his honesty.…
Unforgettable greatest experience
William went above and beyond to make our fishing trip unforgettable. He took his time explaining things while in…
Captain William is the best!
We had a blast fishing for Halibut with captain William and his daughter. We caught four good size halibuts and…
Alaska cruise excursion 9/2019
My husband, son and I are avid fishermen from Florida but have never fished like they do in Alaska. Our number 1…
Awesome salmon fishing in the Salmon Capital of the World
What an amazing and awesome experience - top notch all the way! Captain Sara took first class care of our every…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071