Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This special day trip offers you integration of Safari and Trekking to engage you with the hidden gems of the National Park. The valley is one of the largest in the Red Sea Mountain region between the Nile and the Red Sea. It is distinguished by its environment with a great variety of flora and fauna and also characterized by its Roman Ghost Cities. After a descent off road jeep drive from the entrance, we start a hike of 5 km. Our team will lead you through the hike to reach the Ancient Roman Ghost City of Appolonia. Walk through the ruins and travel back in time to visualize as well as learn about the lifestyle of Roman engineers and labor in the mining industry. We'll go to Qulaan Beach Settlement. Time to sit by the beach and enjoy a relaxed evening in one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Explore special features of the coasts of the Wadi El Gemal National park, the mangrove thickets, which go to make up an ecosystem that is unique in the Red Sea Area.
- You'll start atWadi el Gemal National ParkOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1El Qulan Mangrove ForestStop: 4 hours - Admission includedTime to sit by the beach and enjoy a relaxed evening in one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Get also in touch with one of the special features of the coasts of the Wadi El Gemal National park, the mangrove thickets, which go to make up an ecosystem that is unique in the Red Sea Area.Read more
- You'll end atWadi el Gemal National ParkMarsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, EgyptSee address & details
Wadi el Gemal National Park, Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Returns to original departure point
- Bedouin lunch; . A full course meal is prepared, containing local Bedouin bread, freshly baked in the sand, followed by BBQ chicken & a green salad. Plus, fruits and fresh roasted Gabana local coffee
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Local guide during the tour
- Entry/Admission - El Qulan Mangrove Forest
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
almost 20 years
first time was 1995 when I went out with Tarek which I already knew about from mutual friends for years. 2014 I wen…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Appolonia and Qulan Beach
What time does Appolonia and Qulan Beach start?
Appolonia and Qulan Beach will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Appolonia and Qulan Beach on Tripadvisor
How much is Appolonia and Qulan Beach?
Appolonia and Qulan Beach price starts from C$139.74. Discover and book Appolonia and Qulan Beach on Tripadvisor
What is the Appolonia and Qulan Beach cancellation policy?
Appolonia and Qulan Beach cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Appolonia and Qulan Beach on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Appolonia and Qulan Beach?
Appolonia and Qulan Beach is hosted by Dabuka. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Dabuka on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Appolonia and Qulan Beach on Tripadvisor