Depart from Colchester: 08H30
Return to Colchester: 18H00 (winter) and 18H30 (summer)
All inclusive price!
• We enter the southern section and look for plains animals.
• Stretch our legs at Algoa Bay lookout point, where we will tell you all about the whales and sharks, as well as the Islands managed by the park.
• Continue to the north.
• Enjoy a delicious 2 course BBQ lunch. PLEASE NOTE: If weather is not good, we will enjoy lunch at the restaurant at main camp.
• Explore the northern section before slowly heading back south in the late afternoon, where sunsets colour the sky and the lions come out to play.
• Return to your lodge filled with memories that will last a lifetime.
This tour is our signature tour, with good times, good food and great sightings.