Visit: 18 Gangster Museum, Dullar Omar Street Mandela Park, Khayelitsha 7784 South Africa
This tour features:
• Powerful imagery and portraits
• The history of South African Gangs
• Information about gang culture and the consequences of being part of a gang
• Time spent inside the replica prison cell with ex-offenders telling their own story of gangsterism and prison
• Memorabilia and archives
• Local gang songs, chants, slang and handshakes
• Help raise awareness to help fight gangs by having a one-day tattoo.
• Audiovisuals displaying current situation in SA gangs
• Keep R200 aside for 18 Gangster Museum merchandise (optional)
• Q & A session
The duration of the tour is 45-60 minutes. The transport to the museum is not included in the price. Tours for groups of people are preferred. Our tours to the museum are fully guided. We also include the walking tour around our museum for interaction with the local people.