Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Situated below Table Mountain, Devil’s Peak and Lion’s Head, Cape Town offers a rich cultural and industrial heritage, grand splendour and an assurance of activity & excitement. This option is a geographical and cultural extravaganza, showing you Cape Town, from its historical beginnings to the dazzling, modern city it is today.
- You'll start atSouthern Sun Waterfront Cape TownOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Table MountainStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Iziko Slave LodgeStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atSouthern Sun Waterfront Cape Town1 Lower Buitengracht, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001, South AfricaMeet at the Southern Sun Waterfront concierge desk within the reception area.See address & details
Southern Sun Waterfront Cape Town, 1 Lower Buitengracht, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Iziko Slave Lodge
- Entry/Admission - Table Mountain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Adele was our guide for all three tours! We cannot say enough good things about our experience. He knew how to navigate busy lines and he was very knowledgeable about every place we visited! He knew all the inside secrets from the best chocolate in the Winelands to the best…
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
Tabletop Mountain can be a chilly place but it is beautiful and awe inspiring. Views can be clouded and even though it's Africa you need to dress for Canada.
Date of experience: October 2019
We arrived at Capetown after our tour in Krueger park. We had a blast in the safari tour thinking Capetown would be mundane but shadley(our fantastic tour guide) made the trip amazing. He is like one of the best tour guide I had so far. He is informative and at the same time,…
Everything went smoothly and was never rushed. Shamiel, our guide, loved Cape Town and it showed in his knowledge of the city and goings on and he was a joy to be around. Our guide worked around the technical issues of the Table Mountain lift and was still able to show us a…
Date of experience: May 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: ILIOS Travel
It was on time and we were happy with the tour. We will definitely consider it again when in Cape Town South Afric…
We had a wonderfull day trip to the cape of good hope and boulder beach from capetown today. It was a great experie…
Excellent Day Trip
It was with much trepidation that we embarked upon our second tour with Ilios travel in the space of 3 days. The f…
We took this tour with Ilios travel in January 2020 and the whole experience was frustrating and the customer servi…
Excellent tour with Tian to Robben Island
Used Ilios travel for all our tours and transfers. Mini buses were new, spotless and all the drivers were great. W…
5 star guide
first class tour with truly exceptional guide Tracey who certainly made it most interesting.She has been a guide fo…
Lizel - piece of gold
We are back from our vacation. We had the most wonderful tour guide in the world. Lizel was perfect. We cannot say …
Wonderful Ilios Travel
I just wanted to thank Ilios Travel all over South Africa for everything they did for us in South Africa. Firstly t…
Wonderful day full of history and culture
My husband and I took the Private Full Day Robben Island & CIty tour during our South African honeymoon. Our tour…
The best tour company in the world
Trailfinders had booked Ilios Travel for all our tours and transfers and they were absolutely brilliant. The drive…
LIZEL - THE JEWEL IN YOUR COMPANY
Lizel was phenomenal. She is absolutely made for long-distance driving. Her friendly, bubbly personality made our d…
We were touring through South Africa watching England Cricket with doing one day and T20 cricket matches. We booke…
Excellent 1.5 day private tour and review of transport drivers
I just wanted to pass along my thanks and appreciation to Zelda at Ilios Travel, who showed us around Cape Town for…
Very good guides
The guides we had on our private tours were all excellent, taking into consideration our preferences and taking us …
I wanted to write with some feedback on the guide we had for the last few days in Cape Town: Phalde Daniels with Il…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 794 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 670 travellers!
from CA$54.16* CA$59.51
Popular: Booked by 2,325 travellers!
from CA$54.03* CA$63.57
Popular: Booked by 1,068 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about AM City & Table Mountain
- AM City & Table Mountain will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book AM City & Table Mountain on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book AM City & Table Mountain on Tripadvisor
- AM City & Table Mountain price starts from C$74.33. Discover and book AM City & Table Mountain on Tripadvisor
- AM City & Table Mountain cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book AM City & Table Mountain on Tripadvisor