Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atSergio A BravoOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Iglesia de San JoseStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Parque Nacional Los CardonesStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byCuesta del ObispoNordic TravelRecta del Tin TinSalta
- 3CachiStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 4Museo Arqueologico Pio Pablo DiazStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byEl CarrilProvince of Salta
- You'll end atSergio A BravoBuenos Aires 45, A4400 Salta, ArgentinaSee address & details
Sergio A Bravo, Buenos Aires 45, A4400 Salta, Argentina
Returns to original departure point
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Museo Arqueologico Pio Pablo Diaz
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Los Cardones
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 6 more reviews on Viator
We did all the excursions with this company in both Salta and Iguazu and it was amazing and perfectly everything. Punctual, excellent guides and always predisposed to help in everything. Thank you for making us have a wonderful vacation. Greetings from England.
Date of experience: November 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Nordic Travel
Let down by Nordic Travel
I booked this tour in January for a morning tour with English guide, for our visit to Salta in March. The company q…
We enjoyed this tour it was well organised. Our guide was well informed and had a good knowledge of the area, her E…
Not my favorite
I hesitated booking this because of all the reviews saying it was long, but they also said it was worth it. I went …
Nordic travel trip to Hornocal.
The mountains were absolutely beautiful and breathtaking. I would love to go back. However, if it is cloudy, the …
All bus and no sights! Beware...
We took this trip in February 2020. We did read the other reviews before booking, so we did have some idea of what …
We had a great time on this trip. Having read previous reviews we realised that the majority of the other passenger…
English speaking tourists, don't go with Nordic Travel
If you speak english, you will get half the informations compare to spanish. I understand spanish and believe me, w…
Nordic Travel company are liars
I was in Salta for 5 days. Bought my excursions 6 month in advance. The day I came in, I went straight to the offic…
The problem with Nodic Travel is the disconnection between sales / office staff and their bus drivers / guides. We…
An Excellent Tour
We had a wonderful tour yesterday. Stopping first at Purmamarca to snap photos of the lovely Cerro Colorado ( Hill …
Great agency !
Great trip ! The agency is perfect, the people nice and understanding ! We changed our trip’s date the day before a…
Spectacular scenery and good wine
This was our second tour with Nordic Tours. We had the same guide, Eugenia, who is very good. There was confusion f…
This was our first tour with Nordic Tours. Our guide Eugenia was fantastic, sharing her knowledge of NW Argentina. …
Spectacular scenery..... but bus trip from hell
This was meant to be an English speaking tour ... the translator did her best but the Spanish speaking guide was a …
Salta la linda!!!! It has so much to offer!! Thank you Nordic for the chance to see all this beauty! It was my seco…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 839 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about One Day Tour of Cachi and Calchaquí Valleys from Salta
What time does One Day Tour of Cachi and Calchaquí Valleys from Salta start?
One Day Tour of Cachi and Calchaquí Valleys from Salta will start at 6:30 AM. Discover and book One Day Tour of Cachi and Calchaquí Valleys from Salta on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with One Day Tour of Cachi and Calchaquí Valleys from Salta?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book One Day Tour of Cachi and Calchaquí Valleys from Salta on Tripadvisor
How much is One Day Tour of Cachi and Calchaquí Valleys from Salta?
One Day Tour of Cachi and Calchaquí Valleys from Salta price starts from C$36.64. Discover and book One Day Tour of Cachi and Calchaquí Valleys from Salta on Tripadvisor
What is the One Day Tour of Cachi and Calchaquí Valleys from Salta cancellation policy?
One Day Tour of Cachi and Calchaquí Valleys from Salta cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book One Day Tour of Cachi and Calchaquí Valleys from Salta on Tripadvisor