Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atSergio A BravoOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byCuesta de Lipan
- 1Salinas GrandesStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2The Hill of Seven ColorsStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byRuins of TastilAbra de Potrerillos (Mirador a 4170msnm)
- 3San Antonio de los CobresStop: 90 minutesSee detailsPass byCampo QuijanoQuebrada Del Toro (The Toro Gorge)SaltaSan Salvador de JujuyProvince of SaltaProvince of Jujuy
- 4Salinas GrandesStop: 60 minutesSee detailsPass bySalinas Grandes
- You'll end atSergio A BravoBuenos Aires 45, A4400 Salta, ArgentinaSee address & details
Sergio A Bravo, Buenos Aires 45, A4400 Salta, Argentina
Returns to original departure point
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - The Hill of Seven Colors
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, trekking shoes and wind jacket are recommended
- Minimum age is 3 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Let's start with the bad. We booked 2 trips. Salinas Grandes and Train to the Clouds. Both were good with the former being the better. The bad was we paid, we were given a reception and told what time we were due to depart. No further info was provided . We went on the the…
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Nordic Travel
Let down by Nordic Travel
I booked this tour in January for a morning tour with English guide, for our visit to Salta in March. The company q…
We enjoyed this tour it was well organised. Our guide was well informed and had a good knowledge of the area, her E…
Not my favorite
I hesitated booking this because of all the reviews saying it was long, but they also said it was worth it. I went …
Nordic travel trip to Hornocal.
The mountains were absolutely beautiful and breathtaking. I would love to go back. However, if it is cloudy, the …
All bus and no sights! Beware...
We took this trip in February 2020. We did read the other reviews before booking, so we did have some idea of what …
We had a great time on this trip. Having read previous reviews we realised that the majority of the other passenger…
English speaking tourists, don't go with Nordic Travel
If you speak english, you will get half the informations compare to spanish. I understand spanish and believe me, w…
Nordic Travel company are liars
I was in Salta for 5 days. Bought my excursions 6 month in advance. The day I came in, I went straight to the offic…
The problem with Nodic Travel is the disconnection between sales / office staff and their bus drivers / guides. We…
An Excellent Tour
We had a wonderful tour yesterday. Stopping first at Purmamarca to snap photos of the lovely Cerro Colorado ( Hill …
Great agency !
Great trip ! The agency is perfect, the people nice and understanding ! We changed our trip’s date the day before a…
Spectacular scenery and good wine
This was our second tour with Nordic Tours. We had the same guide, Eugenia, who is very good. There was confusion f…
This was our first tour with Nordic Tours. Our guide Eugenia was fantastic, sharing her knowledge of NW Argentina. …
Spectacular scenery..... but bus trip from hell
This was meant to be an English speaking tour ... the translator did her best but the Spanish speaking guide was a …
Salta la linda!!!! It has so much to offer!! Thank you Nordic for the chance to see all this beauty! It was my seco…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 839 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 437 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full-Day San Antonio, Salinas Grandes and Purmamarca from Salta
What time does Full-Day San Antonio, Salinas Grandes and Purmamarca from Salta start?
Full-Day San Antonio, Salinas Grandes and Purmamarca from Salta will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Full-Day San Antonio, Salinas Grandes and Purmamarca from Salta on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Full-Day San Antonio, Salinas Grandes and Purmamarca from Salta?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full-Day San Antonio, Salinas Grandes and Purmamarca from Salta on Tripadvisor
How much is Full-Day San Antonio, Salinas Grandes and Purmamarca from Salta?
Full-Day San Antonio, Salinas Grandes and Purmamarca from Salta price starts from C$81.71. Discover and book Full-Day San Antonio, Salinas Grandes and Purmamarca from Salta on Tripadvisor
What is the Full-Day San Antonio, Salinas Grandes and Purmamarca from Salta cancellation policy?
Full-Day San Antonio, Salinas Grandes and Purmamarca from Salta cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day San Antonio, Salinas Grandes and Purmamarca from Salta on Tripadvisor