Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
INTRODUCTION We are a Young Company, integrated by professionals with a long trajectory in the field, who have more than 15 years of experience working in different areas of Tourism . We are young and passionate about what we do. We work with respect , professionalism and empathy, giving our maximum effort to exceed the expectations of each client. Due to this, we invite you to enjoy, discover and take care of our beautiful Patagonia.- OUR MISION We want to make sure you experience a unique trip, guaranteeing that we will be alert and doing all necessary for you to get it.- Always doing our best to guarantee you a memorable experience.- OUR VISION We want to be the Company recommended by clients and suppliers, highlighted by our professionalism, attention and solidarity.-
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Punta TomboStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedDuration: full day tour – 9/10 hours. Running 360 kmts.- most on a paved road English-Spanish speaking guide Available from September to april The tour starts early in the morning, going to the natural reserve of Punta Tombo, at 180 km. from Puerto Madryn. This rookery is the most important of the Magellanic Penguins. Once at the rookery, we can walk through the 3 km. natural path, appreciating this sea bird, in its natural environment at their reproductive time of the year. You can hear the animals claming for the couples, mating, fighting for the nests, breeding the chicks or molting, depending of the moment of the season. With their white chests and black backs, they represent a special group of land-sea fauna of Patagonia. Lunch time: You have time to take lunch at the restaurant (not included). Occasionally, depending on the weather conditions, the tour goes to Playa Union, offering the option of a dolphins watching (Commerson dolphin), sailing at the ocean (not included) or the Paleontological Museum in Trelew (not included).Read more
- Professional guides
- Entrances to Punta Tombo
- Entry/Admission - Punta Tombo
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Sussanich Turismo
This was a great day we saw so many different animals and they were all very lively. The penguins were way closer t…
Really happy we picked Sussanich turismo
It was a great choice to take our trips to Península Valdés and Punta Tombo with Sussanich Turismo. Organising thin…
- Duration: 8–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Natural reserve of Punta Tombo
How much is Natural reserve of Punta Tombo?
Natural reserve of Punta Tombo price starts from C$114.07. Discover and book Natural reserve of Punta Tombo on Tripadvisor
What is the Natural reserve of Punta Tombo cancellation policy?
Natural reserve of Punta Tombo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Natural reserve of Punta Tombo on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Natural reserve of Punta Tombo?
Natural reserve of Punta Tombo is hosted by Sussanich Turismo. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sussanich Turismo on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Natural reserve of Punta Tombo on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Natural reserve of Punta Tombo?
On average, this experience will take approximately 8h. Discover and book Natural reserve of Punta Tombo on Tripadvisor