Book by December 23 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Punta Tombo is the largest Magellanic penguin reserve in South America, where you can walk among the penguins a few meters away. the city of gaiman, rawson or the paleontological museum of trelew are optional, it is important that you indicate your preference as they are not all held on the same day.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Punta TomboStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2RawsonStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Museo Paleontologico Egidio FeruglioStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- entrance to the reserve, optional or museum tickets.
- Entry/Admission - Punta Tombo
- Entry/Admission - Museo Paleontologico Egidio Feruglio
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Flamenco Tour
Excellent guides, good number and variety of wildlife
Another port stop during our cruise. You get taken by van to a place where there are a large number of wild sea lio…
Beautiful Patagonia excursion
During our stay at Puerto Madryn we reserved two activities with Flamenco Tour: whalewatching and snorkeling with l…
Penguins galore at Punta Tombo
A group of 12 from our cruise booked a tour to Punta Tombo through Flamenco Tours. We were met at the ship by Claud…
The experience at Punta Tombo is worth the long travel time
There is no way to avoid spending several hours each was to get to Punta Tombo unless you have a private helicopter…
Pretty Good Tour Company for Punta Tombo and Peninsula Valdez
We booked two tours through Flamenco Tours, their tour to Punta Tombo and also one to Peninsula Valdez. I'd give th…
Peninsula Valdes tour & whale watching
Our guide Claudia and driver Maxi made this tour a great day. When they spotted animals on our way to the look out …
El Dique Fiameghino Chubut
We had a daytrip in january 14th 2018 to el Dique Florentino Ameghino, provincia de Chubut with a fantastic guide, …
Great personal guide over two days
We went to Flamenco tours about 8.00 pm as soon as we arrived (our flight was delayed by several hours) as they wer…
Valdes peninsula tour & whale watching: nice tour but agent not so friendly
We did the tour in Valdes peninsula and the whale watching. It was end of November, so end of season for the whales…
Great trip to Punta Tombo
We had a excellent trip to Punta Tombo organized by Flamenco Tours. Matias is very professional, gave me all the de…
Punto Tombo tour - very disapointing experience
We did the Punto Tombo tour with Flamenco. You lose a full day for only 2 hours of penguins... the visits of Gaiman…
It was very nice guided by Rodolfo and we saw a lot animals. But no wales and only one seaelefant. The journey is q…
Great Peninsula Valdez trip!
On Oct 14th we went on the peninsula valdez trip, organised by Flamenco Tours. We were picked up from our hostel a …
Great guides, highly organized
Matias was quick to respond via email to my requests for information and helped organize excursions for the five da…
Good trip, but no English guide..
We booked a trip to Punto Tombo and settled down in the minibus with our guide. Unfortunately we stopped at the e…
- Duration: 8–18 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about punta tombo tour
What time does punta tombo tour start?
punta tombo tour will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book punta tombo tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with punta tombo tour?
How much is punta tombo tour?
punta tombo tour price starts from C$104.67. Discover and book punta tombo tour on Tripadvisor
What is the punta tombo tour cancellation policy?
punta tombo tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book punta tombo tour on Tripadvisor