5-Day Excursion to Canaima National Park from Caracas
View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Internal flights and transfers as indicated in the program
- Entrance fees to Canaima National Park (10 USD subjec to to change)
- National airport taxes (28,04 Bs.S approximately subjec to to change)
- Excursions in Canaima National Park. Please note that excursions are subject to navigability and weather conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour price per person includes accommodation in double room
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- 1 Child maximum occupancy per room with 2 adults
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Commercial flights (Caracas- Puerto Ordaz- Caracas) have a luggage allowance of 20 kg per person
- Flights from / to Canaima the weight allowed is 10kgs per person including hand luggage, because those flights operates in small aircraft ( Jetstream 19 seats). We recommend the use of soft bags as airplanes are small and have little room for luggage
- Please note: Important information: Flights operates with a Jetstream aircraft (19 seats) In Canaima, the excursions will depend on the season and the river flow at the time of the trip. Rainy season: May until Oct. (We recommend Full Day Salto Angel base). Dry Season: Nov until Apr. (We recommend Full Day Kavac with Salto Angel Over flight)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note: Depending on flights’ schedule and frequency on the route Caracas/ Puerto Ordaz/ Caracas, support night accommodation upon arrival/ departure could be either in hotel nearby Simón Bolivar Maiquetia International Airport in Caracas or hotel in Puerto Ordaz city. This will not generate extra cost or variation on prices.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Angel Falls
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071