View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
It is a perfect choice for travelers who do not have enough time or budget to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro up to the top which takes a minimum time of five days.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mount Kilimanjaro National ParkStop: 6 hours - Admission includedMarangu Gate (6000 ft) to Mandara Hut (9,000 ft), Hiking/Ascent time: 3 – 4 hours Habitat: Montane forest Leave Moshi town about 08:30am and drive to about 45 minutes to Marangu gate on the eastern side of Kilimanjaro. Do the necessary paperwork at the park gate such as registrations. Begin hiking at about 9:30 am. Hike through rainforest from the park gate (6000 ft) to Mandara hut (9000 ft), taking about 3 – 4 hours. Stop half way for lunch. Reach Mandara Huts at about 01.30 pm. After short tour at the hut and a side trip to Maundi Crater (about 15 minutes away) is a good way to see the surroundings as well as views of Kenya and northern Tanzania. Then start coming down to Marangu gate and you may reach at the gate around 04:45 pm. Bujo Tours vehicle will be at the gate ready for the transfer back to Moshi and will arrive in the late evening around 05:45 pm. overnight at Hotel.Read more
- 2 nights hotel (half board accommodation) ,2 way transfer to and from Marangu gate, Park fees, Rescue fees, Guide, driver and porter salaries, Guides and porters park fees, Lunch boxes, Drinking water
- Entry/Admission - Mount Kilimanjaro National Park
- Personal nature expenses, medication, alcohol, cigarettes or tipping to any Bujo Tour staffs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Im really greatfull for the trip to Kilimanjaro mountain, especially because of my guides Nassoro and Zephania they made it really special great blessings and great gifts i got from them, will never forget them and the experience! I really recomend them!n
Date of experience: January 2020
Response from BujoT, Owner at Kilimanjaro Marangu Route Day Tour
Responded Feb. 1, 2020
Thank you for the great review, we are so happy this was a great experience Thank you for choosing us. Please be our ambassador out there. Waiting for all your friends, family and workmates. Greetings from Sweve
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Bujo Tours
Im really greatfull for the trip to Kilimanjaro mountain, especially because of my guides Nassoro and Zephania…
2 day safari to Tarangire&Ngorogoro
We booked a safari through Bujo Tours because of the good reviews. They arranged for us a transfer to Arusha,…
8-day tailored trip in Masai Mara, Serengeti, and on
amazing experience with Bujo! Our guides are great and they know the parks very well. Both Paul from Kenya and…
Amazing Safari Experience with Paul & Fred
We had an amazing 8 day custom tour with the company across Kenya to Tanzania at a reasonable price. Both guides,…
Amazing experience so far!
We are a group of 5 friends from different nationalities and we had a tailored 8 days safari trip planned. We…
Brilliant trip with a trustworthy and friendly guide!
We just had a 4-day trip through the Serengeti and NgoroNgoro crater organized by Bujo Tours and it was perfect! …
Three Day Safari!
This year I took my first trip to Tanzania and went on a three day safari with Bujo Tours. The first day we were…
Wise One Meleji
Life Changing Trip!!!
I went on a 3 day Safari through Bujo tours on November 21-23, 2019 with my mom and younger brother. We visited…
Trip of a lifetime!
We just completed the Serengeti and Ngorongoro four day camping safari with Bujo Tours. Our guide Freddy was an…
Highly recommend, full professionalism and competitive price for private safari
Very happy with our 3 days private safari with Bujo Tours and recommend it to anyone. Our guide Freddy was very…
- Duration: 8h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071