DAY 01 - ARRIVE PARO AIRPORT
You will be received at the Paro airport-You will be engaged in sightseeing around Paro after lunch wherein you will get to visit
• Taa Dzong
• Paro Rinpung Dzong.
• Drugyal Dzong and Kicchu Lhakhang.
DAY 02- DRIVE TO THIMPHU
On the next day, we will have a smooth drive towards Thimphu which would approximately take 1 hour from Paro. You will visit the following places
• Tashi Chhoe Dzong.
• Bhutanese Craft Bazaar
• Watch Archery game
• Centenary market in the evening
DAY 03-THIMPHU TO PUNAKHA-Travel to Punakha (2 hours’ drive)
• Visit Dochula Pass
• Visit Punakha Dzong
• Visit Chimi Lhakhang
DAY 04 -PUNAKHA TO TRONGSA
• After breakfast, drive to Trongsa which is 5 to 6 hours’ drive (142 km) from Punakha.
DAY 05- TRONGSA TO BUMTHANG
• Visit Trongsa Dzong
• Trongsa Taa Museum
DAY 06 -BUMTHANG
• Explore beautiful Bumthang Valley
• Jambay Lhakhang
• Kurjey Lhakhang
• Tamshing Lhakhang
• Jakar Dzong also known as ‘the Castle of the white bird’
DAY 07-BUMTHANG TO URA VALLEY
• Early morning after the breakfast, we will drive towards URA valley which is 48 km away will take approximately 1.5 hours to attend the ‘URA Festival’. During the festival, a famous dance known as ‘Ura Yakchoe’ is performed.
DAY 08- URA TO GANGTEY
• Drive back, following the same route towards Pobjika and you will be expected to reach there by evening.
DAY 09- GANGTEY TO WANGDUE
• Explore Phobjika valley
• The Phobjika valley is one of the most beautiful U-shaped valley in Bhutan.Phobkijka valley is home to Black necked cranes Mountain.
DAY 10- WANGDUE TO THIMPHU TO PARO
After breakfast, drive back to Thimphu in the morning.You will visit the following places in Thimphu
• Buddha Dordenma Statue
• Bhutan Post Office
• Royal Textile Academy
Day 11-HIKE TO PARO TAKTSHANG
• After the breakfast, there will be a hike to Taktshang Monastery.
• In the evening, we will accompany you to a farm house in Paro for a hot stone bath.
Day 12 -PARO-
After the breakfast, we will drop you to the Paro International Airport from where you will fly back home