Come join us on a 4-course progressive meal where each course is served at a different restaurant. Your 3 hour food tour will begin with appetizers, followed by an entree and conclude with dessert. Your expert guide will entertain you with stories of restaurant owners, chefs, and industry experts as well as delightful culinary and neighborhood history along the way. They'll guide you through traditional Korean culture and cuisine as well as how Ktown has become one of the hottest and edgiest Los Angeles culinary scenes.
Each tour visits 4 restaurants and tastings may include:
- Finger-lickin delicious Korean Fried Chicken Wings at historic red leather booth restaurant featured in Mad Men and other Los Angeles TV shows.
- Special knife-cut cold buckwheat noodles at authentic Korean noodle restaurant
- Experiential interactive dining for Korean BBQ tasting marinated Bulgogi beef at one of Jonathan Gold's favorite Korean BBQ restaurants
- Taste Kimchi Fried rice topped with egg at Latin-Korean fusion artist-driven restaurant
- Sweet Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich from popular Ktown dessert shop
Alcohol pairing option is available upon arrival at the tour. Come eat with us!