Join Christina and take a trip to a seaside restaurant of Greece without leaving Los Angeles! Christina is a professional chef, cookbook author, and recipe developer, from the Greek island of Crete and has a passion for Greek dining experiences! You will be welcomed to get to know one another in her open kitchen over an aperitivo before moving out on to her patio some special Greek dishes.
• A selection of savory Greek spreads served with warm pita and crudité
• Octopus (prepared the Greek way) paired with the best accompaniments found at the farmers market
• Vegetarian option on request
• Greek village salad of cucumbers, heirloom tomatoes, red onion, kalamata olives and feta
• Greek leg of lamb or tender chicken cooked slowly over an open fire (please specify in your RSVP, which one you would prefer)
• Garlic and herb roasted potatoes
• Vegetarian option (on request)
• A sweet Greek pastry you'll want to save room for
• Traditional Greek coffee
*Eatwith is the world’s largest community for culinary experiences with locals. Enjoy local food and browse dinner parties, cooking classes and more in beautiful homes and exclusive venues.