Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
~ Shared Group Wine Tours are a tremendous value for the individual, couple or small group looking for an exceptional day in wine country! Breakaway has been delivering Deliciously Fun, Educational Wine Tours, Fresh Daily since 1995! No worries, no wine snobs here only winos wanting to share their passion and dispel the myths and intimidation that can come with wine tasting. ~ Shared Group Wine Tours visit 4 unique wineries. Being foodies as much as we are winos our picnic lunches (Full-Day only) are off the hook! Dietary restrictions can be accommodated with notice. ~ Private Wine Tours available and offer full control. Perfect for larger groups, those with a list of “must-have” wineries or desiring a different start time/duration, those traveling with minors or dogs. ~ No fixed routes, requests welcome.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Eberle WineryStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Tobin James CellarsStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3JUSTIN Vineyards & WinerySee details
- 4J. Lohr Vineyards & WinesStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Opolo VineyardsStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Tooth and Nail WineryStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Cass WineryStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Vina Robles Vineyards & WineryStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9Halter Ranch VineyardStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 10Niner Wine EstatesStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
See 24 more stops
- Full-day Tour @ 5 hours | Friday 1/2 day @ 3 hours
- Visit 4 wineries on Full Day Tour - 3 wineries on Friday 1/2 Day Tour
- Winery picnic lunch - Included with Full-day tour only
- Friendly, Knowledgeable, Local Driver / Guide
- Signature 'Deliciously Fun Wine Education'
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Small Groups
- Entry/Admission - Cass Winery
- Winery Tasting Fees, most are waived with wine purchase or club membership
- Driver / Guide Gratuity - Customary 18-20%, much like a dining experience
- Entry/Admission - Eberle Winery
- Entry/Admission - Tobin James Cellars
- Entry/Admission - J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines
- Entry/Admission - Opolo Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Tooth and Nail Winery
- Entry/Admission - Vina Robles Vineyards & Winery
- Entry/Admission - Halter Ranch Vineyard
- Entry/Admission - Niner Wine Estates
- Entry/Admission - Calcareous Vineyard
- Entry/Admission - Tablas Creek Vineyard
- Entry/Admission - Sculpterra Winery & Sculpture Garden
- Entry/Admission - Turley Cellars
- Entry/Admission - Castoro Cellars
- Entry/Admission - Oso Libre Winery
- Entry/Admission - Denner Winery
- Entry/Admission - DAOU Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Adelaida Vineyards & Winery
- Entry/Admission - J Dusi Winery
- Entry/Admission - Le Cuvier Winery
- Entry/Admission - Ecluse Wines
- Entry/Admission - Brecon Estate
- Entry/Admission - Jada Vineyard & Winery
- Entry/Admission - Parrish Family Vineyard
- Entry/Admission - Linne Calodo
- Entry/Admission - Law Estate Wines
- Entry/Admission - Lone Madrone Winery
- Entry/Admission - Shale Oak Winery
- Entry/Admission - L'Aventure Winery
- Entry/Admission - Croad Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - TH Estate Wines
- Entry/Admission - Sextant Winery
- Entry/Admission - Rava Wines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years old
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Any and all cancellations are subject to a $20 processing fee
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Private Dog Friendly Wine Tours available for those with Service Animals
- Private Wine Tours available in vehicles equipped with a wheelchair lift
- Confirmation call late afternoon the day before tour with an updated pickup time
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Breakaway Tours Wine and Events
Wine Tour in Santa Ynez Valley
Six of us spent the day touring three wineries in the Santa Ynez Valley. We had a wonderful time and two of the th…
Thank you Ron!!!
We had the most amazing time with Ron as our driver/guide this week. He took us everywhere we needed and wanted to …
We had a great time with guide Paul Schiro and other guests. He was knowledgeable and very conscientious about any…
Breakaway Tours was fantastic!
We scheduled a private tour for 6 of us. We had a fabulous time visiting 3 wineries. The artisan lunch was deli…
Day with Rich and the Dogs
Rich was an excellent tour guide: friendly, knowledgeable, interesting, good conversationalist yet also knew exactl…
We used Breakaway Tours for a combined 60th Birthday celebration for 14 people this past weekend (we all graduated …
Great tour with very knowledgeable guides
We had an absolutely great tour with our guide Rich, who was super knowledgable about both local wines as well as t…
Edna Valley with lunch from Pismo!
Rich was a great driver. Took us to three nice places with different varieties & styles. Lovely lunch st Sextant!
Rich was our driver on a girl's wine tour. He was knowledgeable about the area and took us to some amazing wineries
OK, date wise we actually took this tour om or about June 2018, but that date wasn't a choice in the pop-up, so Aug…
Engaging and Fun
This activity was so enjoyable! The driver was very educated and on the wines and the location! Highly recommend.
Great time in Paso Robles!
My husband and I and a good friend were up in the Paso Robles area to see the Filed of Light installation near Eber…
What's not to love?
This is our second time doing a wine tour in Paso. Our first one was with another outfit but it was pretty awesome,…
Paso wineries a must. Boutique is the way to go.
The communication with the main office was great. I asked if I might be able to select some of the wineries that we…
Great afternoon in SLO - 3 Wineries
My husband and I had a great time on the Breakaway Wine Tour! Paul (our guide) was wonderful and extremely knowledg…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 416 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 228 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 176 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Deliciously Fun Educational Wine Tours in Paso Robles From Atascadero
What time does Deliciously Fun Educational Wine Tours in Paso Robles From Atascadero start?
Deliciously Fun Educational Wine Tours in Paso Robles From Atascadero will start at 11:00 AM. Discover and book Deliciously Fun Educational Wine Tours in Paso Robles From Atascadero on Tripadvisor
How much is Deliciously Fun Educational Wine Tours in Paso Robles From Atascadero?
Deliciously Fun Educational Wine Tours in Paso Robles From Atascadero price starts from C$159.71. Discover and book Deliciously Fun Educational Wine Tours in Paso Robles From Atascadero on Tripadvisor
What is the Deliciously Fun Educational Wine Tours in Paso Robles From Atascadero cancellation policy?
Deliciously Fun Educational Wine Tours in Paso Robles From Atascadero cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Deliciously Fun Educational Wine Tours in Paso Robles From Atascadero on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Deliciously Fun Educational Wine Tours in Paso Robles From Atascadero?
Deliciously Fun Educational Wine Tours in Paso Robles From Atascadero is hosted by Breakaway Tours Wine and Events. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Breakaway Tours Wine and Events on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Deliciously Fun Educational Wine Tours in Paso Robles From Atascadero on Tripadvisor