Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atSanta Barbara AmtrakOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Santa Ynez ValleyStop: 6 hours - Admission includedEnjoy A Fun Filled Day On Our Santa Barbara Wine Country Tour. Join The Group As We Explore Wines From Small Production And Family Owned Wineries. We Work With 25+ Wineries So The Route Varies From Day To Day. We Give You The Full Wine Tasting Experience By Visiting A Mixture Of Vineyards And Small Production Tasting Rooms. Tour Includes: Guided Shared Wine Tour Door-To-Door Transportation Tasting Fees At Up To 4 Wineries Educational Vineyard Tour Gourmet Picnic LunchRead more
- You'll end atSanta Barbara Amtrak209 State St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USAPlease notate Amtrak as your pick location if you are not staying in a hotel or residence.See address & details
Santa Barbara Amtrak, 209 State St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Guided shared wine tour
- Door-to-door transportation from your accommodations
- Tasting fees at up to 4 wineries
- Gourmet picnic lunch
- Entry/Admission - Santa Ynez Valley
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian & Vegan salads & sandwiches are available
- Gluten free salads are available
- Please note: we cannot accommodate guests arriving by cruise ship on this tour because there is not an exact drop off time guaranteed. Please take a look at our Private Tours.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Austin was a wonderful tour guide. Nice and knowledgeable. The vineyards were gorgeous, wine was fantastic. Highly recommend. I would definitely give this tour 10 stars if I could. And I would definitely go again if I came back to the Santa Bárbara area.( Only downside was my…
Date of experience: July 2019
What a jam-packed day! Austin was a wonderful tour guide and driver, with a wealth of knowledge and friendly personality. He took our small group of four to four wineries (Koehler, Dragonette, Brander, and Pence) where we tasted the day away! Lunch was delicious, and there…
Date of experience: June 2019
Picked up and dropped off at the hotel. Only was able to visit three different wineries but it was a pleasant tour.
Date of experience: May 2019
The tour was great! Iaon was very accommodating and knowledgeable throughout the day. Everything on the menu for the picnic lunch sounded amazing but Iaon recommended a few of his favorites that were great. The four wineries we went to were different from one another and…
Date of experience: January 2019
I was very disappointed with this tour. We booked it to go see and taste wine at different vineyards in Santa Barbara and we got two tasting rooms that were terrible and two vineyards. I could have saved the hour there and back from Santa Barbara if I wanted to taste wine in a…
Date of experience: November 2018
2 Helpful votes
Response from iaonp, Owner at Santa Barbara Wine Country Tour
Responded Aug. 25, 2019
Hey Ashley, I apologize for your dissatisfaction. We visit a mixture of vineyards and small production tasting rooms as our goal is to focus on wine quality and in many cases the small artesian producers only have tasting rooms or there vineyards may not be zoned for a retail tasting room so they purvey off site. I attached our tour description below directly from our website. We would love to have you out again if you're in the area. Cheers! "Enjoy A Fun Filled Day On Our Santa Barbara Wine Country Tour. Join The Group As We Explore Wines From Small Production And Family Owned Wineries. We Work With 25+ Wineries So The Route Varies From Day To Day. We Give You The Full Wine Tasting Experience By Visiting A Mixture Of Vineyards And Small Production Tasting Rooms. "
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Rooted Vine Tours
Excellent Wine experience, regardless of COVID
Awesome tour. Rooted Vine was highly recommended by our hotel, and they surpassed expectations. Iaon was superb. …
Amazing Wine Experience
Returned from an amazing wine experience using Rooted Vines. Maeapple was our guide and did an exceptional job matc…
We had a great time touring the SB wineries. Ian took us to 4 wineries and we also made a stop to taste olive oils.…
My wife and I booked a private tour for just the two of us for our anniversary. We had an amazing time. We really f…
Horrific customer service
The SUV came to the hotel to pick us up. My girlfriend was sick in the restroom and I told him this. Initially he w…
I went on this tour with some friends for my Bachelorette celebration. It was wonderful. Our tour guide, Camille, …
A personalized wine tour of Santa Ynez Valley!
I booked a tour with Rooted Vine Tours to celebrate my boyfriend's 30th birthday, and it did not disappoint! I fou…
Great first time to CA Wine Country thanks for Rooted Vine tours!
Camille was exceptionally nice, knowledgeable and accommodating. Very professional from the clean upscale vehicle t…
BEST Winery Tour in SB!
This was such a pleasant surprise! My boyfriend and I went on Valentine's Day and it was such a great experience. T…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 107 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Santa Barbara Wine Country Tour
What time does Santa Barbara Wine Country Tour start?
Santa Barbara Wine Country Tour will start at 10:30 AM. Discover and book Santa Barbara Wine Country Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Santa Barbara Wine Country Tour?
Santa Barbara Wine Country Tour price starts from C$216.25. Discover and book Santa Barbara Wine Country Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Santa Barbara Wine Country Tour cancellation policy?
Santa Barbara Wine Country Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Santa Barbara Wine Country Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Santa Barbara Wine Country Tour?
Santa Barbara Wine Country Tour is hosted by Rooted Vine Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rooted Vine Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Santa Barbara Wine Country Tour on Tripadvisor