Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Sonoma’s wine country is home to spectacular outdoor beauty, so instead of being stuck on a crowded tour bus, get out in the fresh air and explore the scenery on a guided bike tour. Travel down country lanes, and visit local wineries for guided wine tastings. No need to worry about bringing snacks with you as a delicious picnic lunch is included too.
- You'll start at1254 Broadway1254 Broadway, Sonoma, CA 95476, USAWe are located one mile south of Sonoma Plaza. Limited onsite parking in our lot, plenty of additional free street parking along BroadwaySee address & details
- 1Sonoma Valley Bike Tours & RentalsStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Vella Cheese CompanyStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Buena Vista WineryStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Gundlach Bundschu WineryStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Patz & HallStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Passaggio WinesStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Bartholomew Estate Vineyards and WineryStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Tin Barn VineyardsStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9Canihan WinesStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 10Sebastiani Vineyards and WineryStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
See 5 more stops
- Hassle-free tour with bike and helmet rental included
- Experience the beauty of Sonoma’s wine country on a guided bike tour
- Visit local wineries, learn about local wine, and enjoy tastings
- No hunger pangs—a delicious picnic lunch is included
1254 Broadway, Sonoma, CA 95476, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Comfort rental bike & helmet; we get brand new bikes every year!
- Hosted by Local Guide
- Delicious picnic lunch served at a winery
- Transportation of any wine purchases (or help with shipping arrangements from winery to home)
- Handlebar bag
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Vella Cheese Company
- Tasting fees
- Gratuity (Optional, and can be added after the tour)
- Entry/Admission - Buena Vista Winery
- Entry/Admission - Gundlach Bundschu Winery
- Entry/Admission - Patz & Hall
- Entry/Admission - Passaggio Wines
- Entry/Admission - Bartholomew Estate Vineyards and Winery
- Entry/Admission - Tin Barn Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Canihan Wines
- Entry/Admission - Sebastiani Vineyards and Winery
- Entry/Admission - Sonoma Springs Brewing
- Entry/Admission - Jeff Cohn Cellars
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Our tour is a Wine Country tour with stops for tastings. We encourage all guests to be 21 and over, but can accommodate guests under 14 and up with the understanding they will be along for a winery bike tour without the ability to taste. Guides are not responsible for entertaining teens/young adults while parents are tasting.
- Please note: This is a wine-focused tour that includes visiting three wineries. Although wine tasting fees are not included upfront, there is an expectation that guests signing up for this tour will be participating in tastings. This tour is not a good choice for guests with limited interest in wine tasting.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
On our first trip to wine country, we were overwhelmed by all the vineyards to visit. Since we love biking and wanted to see Sonoma, we booked the full day group tour, but my husband and I were the only people. Our guide, Emily, was very knowledgable. She took us to a…
Date of experience: August 2020
My husband and I enjoyed the scenery and our guide Emily was great--very knowledgeable about each stop. The bikes are fun and make the ride easy. For us the ride was just a little too long. Although we toured with a very nice bunch of people and enjoyed talking with them we…
Date of experience: August 2019
My husband and I had a wonderful experience biking around Sonoma on this tour. We would highly recommend it. Phyllis was a great tour guide and full of knowledge and experience about the local Sonoma wineries. The bikes are fantastic as they have this super cool option to use…
Date of experience: July 2019
This bike was super awesome. I would totally do this tour again. Even tho I am a non-drinker, getting educated about wine and seeing the different venues was an educational experience. Phyllis was our tour guide, and the second half of the tour was my boyfriend and I. She…
Date of experience: June 2019
Had a great time with Phyllis as a tour guide. Went to 3 wineries All different and the people were great. The scenic ride was very nice. One of our friends used a electric assist bike and had a fantastic time. She was concerned about keeping up but had no problem. The bikes…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Sonoma Valley Bike Tours & Rentals
Brilliant bikes and great help to do our own tour
We hired e bikes to do our own winery tour. Bikes were in excellent condition, Yuni was super super helpful in help…
Excellent bikes and service
The bikes were in fabulous condition and labeled when I got their with our names and set up for our heights, and ha…
Great day in Sonoma!
Hunt is a great guide! We all had a fabulous day! The bike riding was beautiful on roads less traveled & we enjoyed…
Nice people, good equipment
Lovely people. Totally on top of things (reservations, text confirmation, maps and directions, etc.) Equipment was …
We had plans to go kayaking, but unfortunately that didn’t pan out. I decided doing tandem biking since we had a gr…
We had a great day doing the Sonoma Valley wine and bike tour. Phyllis was our guide and she was awesome! She educ…
Such a fabulous time!
We had a great day in Sonoma thanks to Sonoma Valley Bike Tours & Rentals. We had never rented e-bikes before, but…
A tour that we will not forget!
Hunt was an amazing tour guide. We did the Taste of Sonoma (food/wine) bike tour on e-bikes. The e-bikes were a lot…
Best way to see Sonoma
The guide was fabulous and the company as a whole was wonderful. Lots of bike paths and back roads to travel. Each …
This was great fun! Emily is awesome!
My husband and I had a great time on this bike tour. It was very informative and the bikes were a lot of fun. It …
We had a great time!
Very informative. Emily was awesome! The electric assist bikes made riding all day a breeze. Would definitely do ag…
Excellent service and great bikes!
We stopped at another bike shop and were greeted like a nuisance so we went to Sonoma Valley and were treated like …
Such a fun way to experience Sonoma!
I’m so glad we booked this tour! It was a highlight of our time in Sonoma. Phyllis, our tour guide, was extremely k…
Wine and bike and wine tour!
Today wasn’t quite the day in the office that Hunt had planned as we had accidentally booked the wrong date and arr…
Beautiful way to experience Sonoma
Had a great day out with Hunt. Not only was he knowledgeable about grapes and vineyards, he took us to wineries tha…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 41,191 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 23,209 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,157 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Behind-the-Scenes Food and Wine E-Bike or Regular Bike Tour
What time does Behind-the-Scenes Food and Wine E-Bike or Regular Bike Tour start?
Behind-the-Scenes Food and Wine E-Bike or Regular Bike Tour will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Behind-the-Scenes Food and Wine E-Bike or Regular Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Behind-the-Scenes Food and Wine E-Bike or Regular Bike Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Behind-the-Scenes Food and Wine E-Bike or Regular Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Behind-the-Scenes Food and Wine E-Bike or Regular Bike Tour?
Behind-the-Scenes Food and Wine E-Bike or Regular Bike Tour price starts from C$192.80. Discover and book Behind-the-Scenes Food and Wine E-Bike or Regular Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Behind-the-Scenes Food and Wine E-Bike or Regular Bike Tour cancellation policy?
Behind-the-Scenes Food and Wine E-Bike or Regular Bike Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Behind-the-Scenes Food and Wine E-Bike or Regular Bike Tour on Tripadvisor