The Capitol Hill Neighborhood has been voted one of the top 10 most beautiful neighborhoods in the country. Walk along the shady tree-lined sidewalks of the Capitol Hill neighborhood, enjoy the fresh air, and learn about Denver's colorful, and often scandalous past. This area has been documented as the most haunted neighborhood in the city of Denver. The tour offers an expansive range of information, including: the history of the neighborhood, scandals from the past, and haunted dwellings. Fun facts about Denver, and some of its famous residents are also included in this tour.
This is a round trip tour. This Tour meets IN FRONT of the Archer Apartments, at 901 Sherman St, Denver, Co. 80203.
Approximately 1.7 miles, Walking Tour, Duration 2 Hours. Cost: $20.00. Language: English
• Crawford Hill Mansion
• Poets Row: Historic Sherman District
• Colorado State Capitol
• Haunted Sheedy Mansion
• Haunted Peabody Whitehead Mansion
• Eclectic and Diverse 13th Street
• Creswell Mansion
• Haunted Molly Brown House
• Haunted Dunning Benedict Mansion
• Haunted Keating Mansion
• Haunted Dodge Gregory House
• Haunted Crooke Patterson Mansion
• Sherman Towers Penthouse : 15 Stories Above the City of Denver , Spectacular Views of the city and the Rocky Mountains, including Pikes Peak and Longs Peak.
• There will be a short break in the middle of the tour, at one of Capitol Hill’s trendy coffee shops.