Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Orlando, FL, USA
Returns to original departure point
- FREE Digital Guide Book
- Discounts and value added offers at many restaurants and retailers
- Admission, as noted
- Entry/Admission - Go Orlando Pass
- Entry/Admission - NASA Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Entry/Admission - Legoland Florida Resort
- Entry/Admission - ICON Park
- Entry/Admission - WonderWorks
- Entry/Admission - Fun Spot America
- Entry/Admission - Madame Tussauds Orlando
- Entry/Admission - The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show
- Entry/Admission - Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures
- Entry/Admission - SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium
- Entry/Admission - Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition (Orlando)
- Entry/Admission - Gray Line Orlando
- Entry/Admission - Congo River Golf
- Entry/Admission - Scenic Boat Tour
- Entry/Admission - American Police Hall of Fame
- Entry/Admission - StarLite Cruises
- Entry/Admission - The Florida Aquarium
- Entry/Admission - ZooTampa at Lowry Park
- Entry/Admission - Dolphin Racer
- Entry/Admission - Daytona International Speedway
- Entry/Admission - Lion Country Safari
- Entry/Admission - Duck Tours South Beach
- Entry/Admission - Jungle Island
- Entry/Admission - Island Queen Cruises Sightseeing Tours
- Entry/Admission - Sea Experience
- Entry/Admission - Big Bus Tours
- Entry/Admission - Sawgrass Recreation Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- After booking, save your 'ticket' on your mobile device and use for entry into attractions and for tours.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 5 more reviews on Viator
Bought it off Groupon - buy this is soooo worth it in the Orlando area alone. If you will be in Tampa, Orlando, and Miami - it's super worth it. Love the fact that the days dont have to be consecutive!! It allowed us for any last minute circumstances for all especially those…
Date of experience: December 2019
2 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Go Orlando
James smith a great worker
It was amazing James smith was amazing he made sure we were having fun and a good time. He made us feel very safe
Convenient and fun
First experience with a Go Pass. Chose 3 activity option. It was very convenient and easy to use. We ended up not t…
The most prettiest site at night, especially while you are at the very top. The line was pretty long but they had p…
Saved us a lot of money
Saved us a lot of money and easy to use..Would def recommend buying. We did not do the Trolley ride but has no trou…
I would recommend it again
I recommended this to one of my friends who happened to be on vacation in Orlando. He said it was worthy and that h…
Fun to see all the teamparks. Everything was perfect for a holiday with the family. We wold comeback
Explorer Pass Savings Not Great, but very easy to use
We only achieved about $10 savings per person compared to rates after applying local magazine coupons. Probably m…
My daughter, my best friend, and I loved this pass. We went to the wax museum, Ripley's, and Wonder Works. It was…
A great, cost-effective way to see some of Orlando's smaller attractions
We were in Orlando over the week of the 4th of July for a convention. We arrived a few days ahead, and had no plan…
Very difficult to download when your not a technical
Easy to buy but extremely difficult to downliad, then print and finally use!!!! Not one attraction will accept the …
Easy to use and a great selection of attractions to choose from, a shame our itrollery pass did not work though
Four activities paid at once!
Was a great thing to have when visiting Orlando. It was nice already having tickets purchased for FOUR things and …
Jermaine, the tour guide was fantastic! The tour was very informative about chocolate from the cocoa bean all the w…
- Go Orlando Pass, NASA Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, and 25 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 1,571 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,911 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,814 travellers!
Museum Tickets & Passes
Popular: Booked by 3,664 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Go Orlando All-Inclusive with Kennedy Space Center and LEGOLAND
Which attractions will I visit with Go Orlando All-Inclusive with Kennedy Space Center and LEGOLAND?
How much is Go Orlando All-Inclusive with Kennedy Space Center and LEGOLAND?
Go Orlando All-Inclusive with Kennedy Space Center and LEGOLAND price starts from C$213.04. Discover and book Go Orlando All-Inclusive with Kennedy Space Center and LEGOLAND on Tripadvisor
What is the Go Orlando All-Inclusive with Kennedy Space Center and LEGOLAND cancellation policy?
Go Orlando All-Inclusive with Kennedy Space Center and LEGOLAND cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Go Orlando All-Inclusive with Kennedy Space Center and LEGOLAND on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Go Orlando All-Inclusive with Kennedy Space Center and LEGOLAND?
Go Orlando All-Inclusive with Kennedy Space Center and LEGOLAND is hosted by Go Orlando. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Go Orlando on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Go Orlando All-Inclusive with Kennedy Space Center and LEGOLAND on Tripadvisor