Each tour will include:
– Origination at a craft beer bar/restaurant, brewery or other businesses, including Shakespeare’s Pub, Old Burdick’s Bar & Grill, Central City Tap House, HopCat-Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo Beer Exchange and more
– Stops at 3 featured breweries – with samples or pint at each stop
– Featured Breweries: Arcadia Brewing Co. Kalamazoo, Bell’s Brewery Inc., Gonzo’s BiggDogg Brewing Co., Olde Peninsula Brewpub, Rupert’s Brew House, Tibbs Brewing Co., Brite Eyes Brewing Co., Boatyard Brewing Co. and Final Gravity Brewing Co.
– Knowledgeable tour guide providing a history of Kalamazoo beer and the Michigan craft beer industry
– Goody bag with local beer resources, swag, coupons and more
– Registration will be either 11 a.m. or noon, depending on the origination location. Departure will be one hour after registration begins. Tours officially conclude at approximately 4 p.m. The cost is $35 per person, or $40 for guests purchasing tickets the day of the tour.