Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (27)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Quirky and fun, a Segway tour is a great way to explore Red Rock Canyon. Cruise past top Red Rock sights outside the confines of a car—and with the added benefit of a guide—on this day trip from Las Vegas. Multiple departure times throughout the day help you slot this tour into your schedule, while hotel pickup and drop-off from Las Vegas make transportation a breeze.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Red Rock Canyon National Conservation AreaStop: 4 hours - Admission includedThis tour begins with hotel pickup from any of the major hotels on/off the Strip, including all hotels Downtown, then travels to majestic Red Rock Canyon, a national conservation area with scenic cliffs, buttes and breathtaking rock formations. At the point where the Sierra Nevada meets the El Paso Range, a dramatic desert landscape seems to roll out in front of you like a natural red carpet. Your 13-mile (21-km) Red Rock Canyon expedition begins with a brief orientation so that you’ll be able to handle your smooth Segway ride safely and easily. Admire the views along the desert cliffs as your knowledgeable guide reveals the history and key points of the region. Notice the unique geological formations as well as the red and orange soils that form mesmerizing strata patterns up and down the cliffs. Keep an eye out for the canyon’s native animals; wild burros & horses – and learn about Mojave Max - Red Rock Canyon’s infamous tortoise. Near the end of the tour, experience a small stop at the Willow Springs picnic are for light refreshments and snacks! Photo opportunities available along the whole stretch of views on this unforgettable tour. Your tour ends with hotel or desired point drop off anywhere on The Strip or Downtown!Read more
- Red Rock Canyon Segway tour is a fun way to explore
- Enjoy unobstructed views and plentiful photo opportunities
- Glean insight into the area from your guide as you go
- Ideal day trip from Las Vegas into the wild desert
What to Expect
Begin your Red Rock Canyon Segway tour with pickup from your Las Vegas hotel. Travel to the canyon and, after a quick safety briefing, follow your guide through the canyon. Smoothly cruise past vibrant cliffs and plateaus while keeping watch for wildlife, such as wild horses, tortoises, and jack rabbits. Your guide entertains you with fun facts about the area while you admire unobstructed views and fresh desert air. Take breaks to snap photos and admire the views. Pause for a snack in a scenic picnic area before getting dropped off at your original departure point in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Segway tour
- 15- to 20-minute orientation
- Professional guide
- Refreshments throughout tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years old, with a minimum weight of 60 lbs (27 kg/4.28 st)
- Maximum weight is 350 lbs (159 kg/25 st)
- Passengers under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All guests must sign a liability waiver
- For safety, pregnant guests are not allowed on tour
- Not recommended for guests with mobility or motor control issues. You must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance.
- Flat, comfortable shoes are strongly advised
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please Note: This is a challenging Segway tour with all the hills. It is strongly recommended that you have Segwayed before or have a good fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This was a GREAT way to spend an afternoon in Vegas seeing things you might not see if you're stuck on the Strip!! Very prompt, arrived at Bellagio 1230 as their phone message said. approx 30 min ride to the Canyon. We were the only 2 on the tour!! My wife and I have…
Date of experience: February 2020
The Segway was quick and easy to learn! Joshua and his partner were hilarious, patient, and quick to assist us in any way. One member of our party was unable to attend, and they were kind enough to give us a refund. They were friendly, knowledgable, and all-around great guys…
Date of experience: February 2020
Absolutely amazing trip that is well worth doing whilst in Vegas, it was nice to escape the hustle and bustle of the strip for a few hours! Very well organised tour great tour guide! Would definitely recommend
If you love riding Segways, you will love this tour. If you never rode a Segway, you will love this tour. First of all the tour guides picked us up at the hotel. WoW! That was great. Then a short ride to the Red Rock Canyon Visitor Center where we got a chance to practice our…
Date of experience: November 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Segway Las Vegas
My husband an I had a blast once we got started a realized riding is very easy. Our host was the bomb too. Very hap…
Our guide Sean was also the owner and was very good on instructing us how to use the segways both before and during…
So Much Fun!
Sean was an amazing tour guide. We visited several places in the Fremont area that I never would have known about, …
This was so dang fun! Philena was an amazing tour guide. My husband was reluctant to go at first but once he was on…
Sightseeing the Easy Way
My wife and I ( both 73) were in Vegas for a few days and wanted to see a number of places, so we went on a Segway …
A must do tour!!
This was the first thing we did when we arrived in Vegas. Our tour guide, Felena, was awesome! This tour was so muc…
A must do tour!
We did this tour on our first day in Vegas. It set the tone for our entire trip, we learned so much from our tour o…
Well Worth It
I was surprised on how easy the Segway was to operate. Our tour guide's commentary was interesting and informative.…
Supa fun time!!
My husband and I had a great time!! The guide gives you a little lesson and has you go through an obstacle course t…
Fun on the streets of Vegas
This was our 2nd time on this tour. It won't be our last, we are already thinking about one of the other tours they…
Foodie segway tour was a blast!
Shawn was an excellent guide getting us quickly rolling, checking out places like The Pawn Shop and Fremont Street …
Highly recommended! Great historical tour of Downtown Las Vegas
My tour guide, Shawn, was exceptional! I felt very safe at all times because he was continuously pointing out poten…
Segway 2 hour downtown tour
My husband and I had a FANTASTIC adventure our first time on a Segway with tour guide Philena! She did an excellent…
a very interesting tour
we had a great time on this tour we learnt so much about the arts district and surounding areas, our tour guide was…
Wow!!! Beautiful and Fun!!
The Red Rock Canyon Segway Tour is a MUST!!! Beautiful and Fun and WELL WORTH the expense! I cannot say enough po…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,398 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,152 travellers!