The best way to get to know a place and its people is through the food.Foodies! Get your eyes and taste buds ready, variety of hidden scenery& local food waiting to be discovered.
• Chance to taste the Italian Pizza by the hidden beach front–Trikora Beach, a pizza bake in traditional wood-fired brick oven
• Chance to taste the local Otak-otak & Tapai (a malay fermented tapioca) at local village
• Enjoy your Indonesia Ayam Penyet Lunch at local restaurant,you may visit to Local Handicraft & Souvenir Shop
• Visit to biggest Guanyin temple in South East Asia -known as Avalokitesvara Graha Temple
• Explore the enigmatic sand dunes -Mini Desert & Blue Lake
• Chance to taste the famous Flower Crab / Shell Food at local restaurant