Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Take the MAX to the Portland Zoo and we'll meet you in Washington Park with the perfect bicycle for cruising the streets of Portland and tasting some of the best beer it has to offer! This adventure starts with an easy and exciting downhill glide from the Zoo to Portland's fabled International Rose Garden, hearing stories of its origin along the way. From there, you'll cruise down to the heart of the Pearl for some brews at Breakside Brewery and a tasty bite. Next it's across the Steel Bridge for another of Portland's finest beer at Mt.Hood Brewing Co. Continuing, we'll pedal across the elegant and beautiful Tilikum Crossing to the western waterfront. Traveling along the water you’ll be visiting Tom McCall Waterfront Park, a favorite place for runners and bikers alike. Finally you’ll be taken to a surprise last Portland gem, for a view and a fond farewell.
- You'll start atVietnam Veterans of Oregon Memorial4000 SW Canyon Rd, Portland, OR 97221, USATake the MAX or a Uber/Lyft up to the Zoo and meet us on the marker. We will have your bikes waiting.See address & details
- Pass byOregon Zoo
- 1Washington ParkStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2International Rose Test GardenStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Providence ParkStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 4Breakside Brewery - NW SlabtownStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Pearl DistrictStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Steel BridgeStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Mt. Hood Brewing Co. Tilikum StationStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Tilikum Crossing BridgeStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 9Tom McCall Waterfront ParkStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 10The Hoxton, PortlandStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byBlue Star DonutsVoodoo Doughnut - Old Town
- You'll end atLovely Rita15 NW 4th Ave, Portland, OR 97209, USAOur tour will end at a surprise location within 100 yard of the marker on the map!See address & details
Vietnam Veterans of Oregon Memorial, 4000 SW Canyon Rd, Portland, OR 97221, USA
Lovely Rita, 15 NW 4th Ave, Portland, OR 97209, USA
- Tastes of Portland during the tour
- Two beer flights and a cocktail
- Bike Helmet
- Tales of Portland, past, present, and future
- Entry/Admission - Washington Park
- Entry/Admission - International Rose Test Garden
- Entry/Admission - Breakside Brewery - NW Slabtown
- Entry/Admission - Steel Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Mt. Hood Brewing Co. Tilikum Station
- Entry/Admission - Tom McCall Waterfront Park
- Entry/Admission - The Hoxton, Portland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This tour no longer exists. The guide, Brennan Degen, has moved out of state. Upon arrival, we could not find any group of people with bicycles, and were unsure where to meet our guide. We called the number listed for his contact, and he informed of us that he has moved and…
Date of experience: August 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,037 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,351 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 171 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Views and Brews, Portland Brewery Bike Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Views and Brews, Portland Brewery Bike Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Views and Brews, Portland Brewery Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Views and Brews, Portland Brewery Bike Tour?
Views and Brews, Portland Brewery Bike Tour price starts from C$154.33. Discover and book Views and Brews, Portland Brewery Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Views and Brews, Portland Brewery Bike Tour cancellation policy?
Views and Brews, Portland Brewery Bike Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Views and Brews, Portland Brewery Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Views and Brews, Portland Brewery Bike Tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Views and Brews, Portland Brewery Bike Tour on Tripadvisor