per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- 1 bottle water per traveler
- Driver/guide ( Local English speaker)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Volcano Entrance fee
- If pick up or drop off in Granada city then fee applies $15pp
- Entry/Admission - Masaya Volcano National Park
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pick you up at your hotel in Managua or the airport ( international and local flights).
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 62978P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We can pick you up or drop you at Managua international airpor for additional $ 23.00 per person( minimum 2 people)
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Masaya Volcano Night Tour from Granada?
- Masaya Volcano Night Tour from Granada price starts from C$94.80. Discover and book Masaya Volcano Night Tour from Granada on Tripadvisor
- What is the Masaya Volcano Night Tour from Granada cancellation policy?
- Masaya Volcano Night Tour from Granada cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Masaya Volcano Night Tour from Granada on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Masaya Volcano Night Tour from Granada?
- Masaya Volcano Night Tour from Granada is hosted by Show Me Nicaragua Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Show Me Nicaragua Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Masaya Volcano Night Tour from Granada on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Masaya Volcano Night Tour from Granada?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Masaya Volcano Night Tour from Granada on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 62978P8
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Masaya Volcano National ParkStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedYour adventure starts about 5 or 6pm( you have flexible departure time) when your local tour guide meets you at your hotel in Granada, Managua or Masaya . Then will be driven to the national park where your first stop will be at the visitor center, there you are going to learn about the history of Masaya Volcano and the volcanic belt in Nicaragua as well you´ll be able to lift with your own hands volcanic rocks they have in the museum. After that your tour guide will take you by car all the way to the top of the volcano where is the parking lot and viewpoint, here they will show you the best spots for you to take the most amazing picture with the orange from lava in the background that you´ll hear runing underground. As the volcano is very active you are allow to stay for 20 minutes. Finally you´ll head back to your hotel in Granada, Managua or Masaya by car .Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Good transport company
This company was great for a secure and private transport out of the Managua airport. The car was not the minivan d…
🛑Don't Do It🛑
Disappointing. The provider neither responded to messages via TA nor was he reachable. Not recommended! By ca…
Awful! Waste of money.
1. Have a guide who really does speak English if that is what you have promised. Our guide could not answer simple …
Short and Sweet
I literally sent to them the night before and asked if they can manage a tour . They were very responsive and manag…
Granada and Masaya Tour From San Juan Del Sur
Michaell was able to arrange a driver to pick us up from San Juan Del Sur for a day tour of Granada and the Masaya …
Guide did not explain the itinerary in the beginning and that he cancelled the waterfall even that we paid to be include
Was ok but what did not like is my tour included the waterfalls but they guide did not say anything the time of pic…
Great and safe tour company
Mike was able to make a trip happen for me last minute taking me from San Juan Del Sur all the way to board cerro n…
Great end to our trip
Me and one other traveler booked a last second tour with ShowMeNicaragua for the last day of our trip in Nicaragua.…
All day fun
I had so much fun. It was me and bae and it was great bc it’s a private tour so we could get to know each better wi…
An absolute fantastic adventure!
Davis was great! We visited so many fantastic locations: chocolate museum, cigar factory, colonial church, and had …
well worth tour. Friendly people
Incredible, it was my son and I, just a boat for us was very cheap and the man who took us very nice and polite, a…
We took a 3hr tour from our hostel in Managua to see the Masaya volcano and also went to the Apoyo lagoon. The acce…
Service delivered with a smile
This was our second time to Nicaragua and we wanted to explore the area and learn more about the culture and geogra…
Exploring Leon Viejo and Leon
My husband and I had a great time on this excursion with Daniel and Julio from Show Me Nicaragua Tours. Our guides …
A Day Full of Fun
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our full day tour with Daniel and Henry! Show Me Nicaragua Tours had contacted …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan. 2020 • Family
Driver and tour guide were great. Joseph, the guide, spoke really good English and was very informative. He was very passionate about the volcano and Nicaragua in general. He made the trip worth it. The price was a little on the high side in my opinion but we booked the same day as the tour. The guide picked us up at our airport which was very convenient also. You only get to see the volcano for about 20 minutes but that is all that is really necessary.
Written January 4, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hi, thansk so much for your review. We are happy to know you are satisfied with the serice provided by our local tour guides. Be back soon! +505-7691-8819. show me nicaragua tours.
Written January 12, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Why is this advertised as $13.40 per person but when you try to book it's double the price?