Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
1. In-Depth sightseeing within most of attractions. Get to know why Everything is bigger in Texas or Texas size. 2. Hotel breakfast included every day, enjoy the breakfast before we start the tour. 3. Stay in French Quarter District hotel, most value! 4. Guests will have a chance to see the NBA games. 5. Learn the spirit of “Cowboy culture”, have a taste of “Texas Steak”. 6. Visit University of Texas at Austin. 7. Gulf of Mexico Dolphins Cruise, NASA Space Center. 8. Texas State house and military museum.
Dallas - Dallas ( Rodeo Night...
Dallas City Tour
Austin - San Antonio（Night Tour）
San Antonio - Houston
Houston - New Orleans
New Orleans - Houston
Houston In-depth tous
Huston - Dallas
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, 2400 Aviation Dr, DFW Airport, TX 75261, USA Dallas Love Field Airport, 8008 Herb Kelleher Way, Dallas, TX 75235, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Transportation ( 7-seat SUV; Minivan; motorcoach base on the number of guests on the day.)
- Hotel ( 7 Nights )
- Bilingual driver and/or guide
- Lunch and Dinner (Tour guide will arrange)
- Air ticket, ferry, and shuttle transfer in some attraction area/national parks
- Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice)
- Service fee ( minimum US$10/person/day, Any child and Infant reserving a seat apply as well)
- Personal room fees:laundry or valet services,telephone calls,or alcoholic beverages/mini bar items
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included
- Fort Worth Stockyard Night Tour Adult：$25.00； Senior(65+)：$20.00； Child (3-12)：$20.00
- George W Bush Library Adult：$19.00； Senior(62+)：$16.00； Youth（13-17）：$17.00； Child (5-12)：$13.00
- Natural Bridge Caverns Adult：$23.50； Senior (65+)：$23.50； Child (3-12)：$15.25
- San Antonio Night Tour (Including Riverwalk Cruise) Adult：$35.00
- San Antonio Night Tour (Including Riverwalk Cruise) Senior(65+)：$30.00
- San Antonio Night Tour (Including Riverwalk Cruise) Child (2-11)：$25.00
- Tower Of Americas Adult：$14.00； Senior(65+)：$12.00； Child(4-12)：$11.00
- Buckhorn Saloon& Texas Ranger Museum Adult：$22.00； Senior(65+)：$22.00； Child(3-12)：$17.00
- Oak Alley Plantation Adult：$27.00； Senior(65+)：$25.00； Youth（13-18）：$12.00； Child(6-12)：$9.00
- Swamp Tour Adult：$27.00； Senior(65+)：$27.00； Child (4-12)：$16.00
- Royal Carriages French Quarter Adult：$20.00； Senior(65+)：$20.00； Child (2-12)：$20.00
- National World War II Museum Adult：$28.00； Senior(65+)：$24.00； Child (6-12)：$18.00
- Jazz Steamboat Mississippi Adult：$48.00； Youth（6-12）：$24.00； Child (2-5)：$10.50
- Jazz Steamboat Mississippi 【Sunday】Adult：$53.00；【Sunday】Youth（6-12）：$27.50；【Sunday】Child（2-5）：$18.25
- Baywatch Dolphin Tour Adult：$13.80； Senior(65+)：$13.80； Child (2-11)：$9.20
- Houston NASA Space Center Adult：$29.95； Senior(65+)：$27.95； Child (4-11)：$24.95
- Entry/Admission - Stockyards Rodeo
- Entry/Admission - The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
- Entry/Admission - Natural Bridge Caverns
- Entry/Admission - San Antonio Tours
- Entry/Admission - The Buckhorn Saloon and Texas Ranger Museum
- Entry/Admission - Tower of the Americas
- Entry/Admission - Oak Alley Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Swamp Tour New Orleans
- Entry/Admission - Royal Carriages
- Entry/Admission - The National WWII Museum
- Entry/Admission - Steamboat NATCHEZ
- Entry/Admission - BayWatch Dolphin Tours
- Entry/Admission - Space Center Houston
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Universal Vision
Know before u book
Pros: dropped us off and picked us up at areas described; admission was included to hornblower tours of statue or l…
Tour of Niagara Falls and surrounding cities of Canada from Boston MA by road
Had the convenience of starting off from Boston MA. Crowd - friendly, good ! predominantly Chinese background. Vehi…
Bully and verbal violence from the tour guide and the driver
Our tour guide on the last day of our tour in Chicago was Mandy (Chinese name 小红, cell phone ending 0786) and she a…
Best of Boston with Sam I Am
Excellent tour. Fun history facts.Sam was so knowledgeable and humorous. History comes alive with his excellent te…
We just got back from this tour today... Ken, our tour guide, had a great sense of humor and along with his jokes a…
Boris, the tour guide was a professional from the beginning to the end of the trip. He maintained group harmony wi…
in the end they tell you that you have to give a driver $ 20 COMPULSORY tip, so you have to take this price increas…
A Journey ONLY for Chinese
It was our second time with tours4fun, the first time (tour 4 days Canada) we got a fantastic guide (VICKY) that ma…
Rude tour guide.
Me and my family went to a 2 days Niagara falls tour from NYC. Overall, the journey was good but the tour guide's b…
8 Day NY and Niagara Falls
Horrible experience, third world tour in a First World country, assigned a number by our Chinese guide who refused …
Value for money tour
We joined a 8D7N tour covering Philadelphia, Washington DC, Corning Museum, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, Quebe…
Very nice experience. Totally recommend this tour
Just to clarify, we bought this tour on a different site and they sended us with Jupíter Legend Tours. But hey! It'…
We went on a 5 day tour to Niagara Falls, Boston and New York, booking with Take Tours. It was stated in our confir…
- Dallas, Stockyards Rodeo, and 34 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,435 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 8-Day Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Houston and New Orleans Tour
What time does 8-Day Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Houston and New Orleans Tour start?
8-Day Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Houston and New Orleans Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book 8-Day Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Houston and New Orleans Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 8-Day Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Houston and New Orleans Tour?
How much is 8-Day Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Houston and New Orleans Tour?
8-Day Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Houston and New Orleans Tour price starts from C$1,253.48. Discover and book 8-Day Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Houston and New Orleans Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the 8-Day Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Houston and New Orleans Tour cancellation policy?
8-Day Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Houston and New Orleans Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 8-Day Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Houston and New Orleans Tour on Tripadvisor