Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
We will make our first stop to Battleship Texas, took part in some of the most significant naval battles of the 20th century during both world wars. Then go for San Jacinto Monument, the world's tallest masonry column. The most important part of the day is NASA Space Center. We will go to the Space Center for Tram tour to Rocket Park, see the control center, astronaut training center, space shuttle.
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byHouston
- 1Battleship DriveStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2San Jacinto Museum of HistoryStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 381st Dolphin ParkingStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Space Center HoustonStop: 5 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
9999 Bellaire Blvd, Houston, TX 77036, USA 9090 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77074, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Transportation (base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat SUV; Minivan; motorcoach)
- Bilingual (English & Chinese) driver and/or guide
- Food and beverage
- Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice)
- Service fee(min US$10/person/day, Any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay service fees)
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included
- Baywatch Dolphin Tour Adult：$13.80； Senior(65+)：$13.80； Child (2-11)：$9.20
- Houston NASA Space Center Adult：$29.95； Senior(65+)：$27.95； Child (4-11)：$24.95
- Entry/Admission - 81st Dolphin Parking
- Entry/Admission - Space Center Houston
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Universal Vision
Know before u book
Pros: dropped us off and picked us up at areas described; admission was included to hornblower tours of statue or l…
Tour of Niagara Falls and surrounding cities of Canada from Boston MA by road
Had the convenience of starting off from Boston MA. Crowd - friendly, good ! predominantly Chinese background. Vehi…
Bully and verbal violence from the tour guide and the driver
Our tour guide on the last day of our tour in Chicago was Mandy (Chinese name 小红, cell phone ending 0786) and she a…
Best of Boston with Sam I Am
Excellent tour. Fun history facts.Sam was so knowledgeable and humorous. History comes alive with his excellent te…
We just got back from this tour today... Ken, our tour guide, had a great sense of humor and along with his jokes a…
Boris, the tour guide was a professional from the beginning to the end of the trip. He maintained group harmony wi…
in the end they tell you that you have to give a driver $ 20 COMPULSORY tip, so you have to take this price increas…
A Journey ONLY for Chinese
It was our second time with tours4fun, the first time (tour 4 days Canada) we got a fantastic guide (VICKY) that ma…
Rude tour guide.
Me and my family went to a 2 days Niagara falls tour from NYC. Overall, the journey was good but the tour guide's b…
8 Day NY and Niagara Falls
Horrible experience, third world tour in a First World country, assigned a number by our Chinese guide who refused …
Value for money tour
We joined a 8D7N tour covering Philadelphia, Washington DC, Corning Museum, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, Quebe…
Very nice experience. Totally recommend this tour
Just to clarify, we bought this tour on a different site and they sended us with Jupíter Legend Tours. But hey! It'…
We went on a 5 day tour to Niagara Falls, Boston and New York, booking with Take Tours. It was stated in our confir…
- Duration: 1–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,631 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 1-Day Mexico Gulf+NASA Tour (Houston departure) (X1)
Which attractions will I visit with 1-Day Mexico Gulf+NASA Tour (Houston departure) (X1)?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 1-Day Mexico Gulf+NASA Tour (Houston departure) (X1) on Tripadvisor
How much is 1-Day Mexico Gulf+NASA Tour (Houston departure) (X1)?
1-Day Mexico Gulf+NASA Tour (Houston departure) (X1) price starts from C$76.05. Discover and book 1-Day Mexico Gulf+NASA Tour (Houston departure) (X1) on Tripadvisor
What is the 1-Day Mexico Gulf+NASA Tour (Houston departure) (X1) cancellation policy?
1-Day Mexico Gulf+NASA Tour (Houston departure) (X1) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 1-Day Mexico Gulf+NASA Tour (Houston departure) (X1) on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 1-Day Mexico Gulf+NASA Tour (Houston departure) (X1)?
1-Day Mexico Gulf+NASA Tour (Houston departure) (X1) is hosted by Universal Vision. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Universal Vision on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1-Day Mexico Gulf+NASA Tour (Houston departure) (X1) on Tripadvisor