Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Swimming and Volcanoes Visit: swim on a crater of more than 20 thousand years See lava 600 meters away.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mirador de CatarinaStop: 50 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Mirador de CatarinaStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Laguna Beach ClubStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Masaya Crafts MarketStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Masaya Volcano National ParkStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mirador de Catarina
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Beach Club
- Entry/Admission - Masaya Crafts Market
- Entry/Admission - Masaya Volcano National Park
- WiFi on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Nahual Tours
Liars, disorganized, dirty, cramped, overpriced, and so rude it borders on abusive. I was left to wait alone at a d…
Last minute tour of Isla Zapatera
We had a trip already planned and paid for through another tour company, Ora Tours, who canceled our trip 2 days be…
We paid for an evening tour to see Masaya - an active volcano between Granada and Managua. The reason for the tour …
Do NOT book a "shuttle"!
We booked (and pre-paid) for a "shuttle" from Granada to San Jorge/Rivas. What showed up (45 minutes late) was a d…
We took the shuttle to Monkey Hut from Nahual Tours and asked them at the same time if they could help us book flig…
Mombacho Volcano, Masaya and the Bat Cave, and a ride to the airport - all excellent!
We randomly came across Nahual Tours in the square on our first day in Granada. We were looking for a tour operator…
Do not rent bikes from this place
This company was recommended by Moon guide Nicaragua for bike rental. I rented a bike from them to ride out the Ase…
Thanks to David
We did the Mombacho Volcano tour and David was our guide. Not only is he speaking good english (and some german as …
Masaya and the Bat Cave
Took the evening tour up Masaya volcano as a late addition to a group of five already going. David, our guide did …
Super friendly office set me up with a tour with David as my guide. We had a great mix of international and local t…
Good Evening Tour of Massaya Volcano
Took 4 of us up Massaya Volcano on Wed., October 21. David is good. After seeing the active craters, you visit …
Great night vulcano tour!
Because of low season, many companies didn't want to take me because I was alone. But this company decided to take …
"Mombacho"on a moments notice
I wanted a tour of the volcano,Mombacho on my last day in Granada & the only tour company to help me was Nahual. Th…
David was great
Had a great tour of Masaya volcano and bat cave with tour guide David. Great guy and awesome scenery. The van was v…
Did 4 Really great tours with them!
My girlfriend and I went and checked out all of the tour places to see who had to offer the most for the best price…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Classic Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Classic Tour?
How much is Classic Tour?
Classic Tour price starts from C$87.53. Discover and book Classic Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Classic Tour cancellation policy?
Classic Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Classic Tour on Tripadvisor