Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Skip the hassle of renting a car and the stress of driving the cliff-side Road to Hana yourself by booking a guided tour along the famous road. That way, you can let your guide do the driving while you take in the passing coastline, waterfalls, and jungles. Plus, your guide shares Hawaiian history and stories about the passing sights, adding context to the beauty surrounding you.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1SafewayStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Hana Highway - Road to HanaStop: 10 hoursSee detailsPass byHo'okipa Beach ParkBamboo Forest
- 3Ke‘anae PointStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byWaikani FallsUpper Waikani Falls
- 4Wai'anapanapa State ParkStop: 60 minutesSee detailsPass byCharles Lindbergh's Grave
- 5Pua'a Ka'a State ParkStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Maui Honey Bee SanctuaryStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 7Aunty Sandy's Banana BreadStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 8Wailua FallsStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 9Laulima FarmStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byOhe'o Gulch
- 10Maui Honey Bee SanctuaryStop: 15 minutesSee details
- Travel the Road to Hana on a day trip around the island
- A guided tour enables you to enjoy the views while someone else does the driving
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off make the trip hassle free
- Enjoy an included lunch, plus snacks and bottled water
- Bottles of water will be provided throughout the day!
- Complimentary bags of Chips will be provided throughout the day!
- Narrated tour
- Experienced tour guides
- A) Turkey Sub 6” B) Ham Sub 6” C) Roast Beef Sub 6” D) Veggie Wrap no cheese(Gluten Free or Vegan) E) No Lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Complimentary breakfast is provided for those guests who do not have restaurant at their hotel or condo. Cruise ship guests, please have your breakfast on your ship.
- minimum of 2 guests to book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: docking harbor name, ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- At time of booking, please specify which lunch option you would like: Turkey Sandwich, Ham Sandwich, Roast Beef Sandwich or Veggie Wrap(No Cheese)
- *****Notice***** If food orders are not received by 5:00pm the day prior to your adventure tour a Generic Order will be placed and cannot be modified. Our tour will stop at a store for our order pickups so you may pickup additional items at your own expense as catering orders cannot be modified. Generic Breakfast: Steamed Rice & Sliced Tomato (GF,V) Generic Lunch: Turkey 6” Sub Mahalo choosing Dynamic Tours and Mahalo Nui for your understanding!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Complimentary Breakfast : Please don’t miss your breakfast at your hotel or cruise ship. This complimentary breakfast is for those who do not have restaurant at their hotel. Usually for those guests who are being pckup at early hours when the restaurants are not open. For those Guests being pickup later hours, please have your breakfast at your hotel or cruise ships.Breakfast: A) Bacon, Egg, & Cheese on an English Muffin B)Egg & Cheese on an English Muffin C) Steamed Rice with Sliced Tomato (GF,V)
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Trip to Maui had to be cancelled because of Maui’s 14 day self quarantine policy. While I was aware of the cancellation policy other suppliers are adjusting based on this pandemic, but not this vendor. No refund and the credit is only good for 2 years, this trip was my son’s…
Date of experience: April 2020
3 Helpful votes
Kiapo, our guide, did such an amazing job explaining the history of the island and has true passion for what he does! Thanks Brudda!
How many times I have to do this Trip to Hanna was ok Seats in van were very uncomfortable for a day trip Van was very noisy Driving was dangerous but ok because driver knew the turns and one lane spots Lunch for the trip price was cheap as hell
Date of experience: March 2020
We were prepared for 9-10 hours...but it was a solid 12 hours! The Road TO Hana was nice and I was glad no one in our group had to do the driving. The scenery was beautiful. We did kind of think that there was something in Hana. We didn't stop in Hana...did see the school. I…
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Dynamic Tour Hawaii
We had an amazing tour guide. Sean was very knowledgeable and funny. He was informative and helpful!
Flew from Maui and well worth the trip. The luau at the Polynesion Cultural center was amazing. What a dinner and t…
Good all-around tour of Hilo sights and Volcanos/craters
We had the opportunity to visit Japanese gardens, Big Island Candies, a macadamia farm, and an enjoyable trip to a …
Excellent tour. John was fabulous. Great storyteller and chock full of interesting info about the island. Would do …
Road to Hana
It was very good trip, we enjoyed a lot. The tour guide was nice. But it would be better if he explained a littl…
Oahu Tour with Mr. Dennis who’s definitely no menace
My family spent the entire day with Mr. Dennis while on the Oahu Tour. We were aware that we’d be going to Pearl Ha…
A must to do
This was the highlight of my trip. That pineapple icecream was to die for, an explosion of pineapple in the mouth.…
Hilo and volcana
Good tour of the sights, but remember to bring a jacket or sweater because it’s a little cooler at the caldera.
Trip to hana
worst service by JAY CHONG. Was rude. was trying to change tour but was not helpful instead saying "Whats your prob…
Our guide, Alex, was super knowledgable. He talked the entire time and kept us entertained. Long day, so take extra…
Very unorganized tour operator. The guide was good but pickup from hotel for our entire tour bus was 1 hour behind …
Volcanoes National Park Adventure Tour from Hilo
We spent 12 days on 4 islands in Hawaii, and this was by far the best tour of our trip. Our driver/tour guide 'Mel…
Road to Hana
Long story short we had to turn back 5 minutes before Hana as the roads where starting to flood. Before such time w…
Enjoy the entire tour Excellent choice Beautiful sceneries! Great pleasnt Driver, very informative about the land a…
Hawaiian Rum, Vodka, Wine and Dinner Tour
First Jay picked us up at our hotel and he is so professional. The drive was extremely smooth and relaxing. Jay too…
- Duration: 9–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 303 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 147 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 7,030 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 171 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Road to Hana Day Trip
What time does Road to Hana Day Trip start?
Road to Hana Day Trip will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Road to Hana Day Trip on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Road to Hana Day Trip?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Road to Hana Day Trip on Tripadvisor
How much is Road to Hana Day Trip?
Road to Hana Day Trip price starts from C$184.13. Discover and book Road to Hana Day Trip on Tripadvisor
What is the Road to Hana Day Trip cancellation policy?
Road to Hana Day Trip cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Road to Hana Day Trip on Tripadvisor