Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 7)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byLand's End Tour Company
- 1Sonoma ValleyStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Napa Valley Wine Country ToursStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byGolden Gate BridgeSan Francisco Bay
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Tasting fees. These are not included to ensure passengers have the freedom to chose the class of the wineries. Tasting fees are sometimes waved with the purchase of wine. Only pay for what you need to and not what you don't. Fees normally range between $10-$20 in Sonoma & $20-$40 in Napa per tasting
- Entry/Admission - Sonoma Valley
- Entry/Admission - Napa Valley Wine Country Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If available, extra time may be booked the day of for $100 per hour
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.
- If you have children under 8, you must use a size appropriate booster or car seat. Children may not ride on the parent's lap. Contact me if you need equipment for the day.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Land's End Tour Company
Thomas was fantastic, his knowledge, best places to visit and help in planning our day was great. Go where you want…
Excellent personalised service
Our group of 3 adults and 3 kids had a great experience with Thomas and Lands End Touring. We were able to take in …
Thomas was more than what we could've hoped for in a tour guide! We had no idea what we should focus on and he tai…
Thomas was amazing! He is personable and very knowledgeable. We loved the comfort of the SUV and the flexibility of…
3 days with Lands End Tour Company-AWESOME!
We book 3 different excursions with Lands End Tour Company & we could not have asked for a better experience! Thoma…
The best way to see San Francisco. The tour was amazing. We strongly recommend lands’s end tour company.
Great day at Yosemite!
Great day at Yosemite in June 2017! Early Pick up. Group of 6 with 3 teenagers. No stops at other hotels or locati…
Used this company to book some trips while in san fransico and found the service and staff very good. Perfect timin…
Perfect Wine Tour
Six of us went to Napa/Sonoma for the first time and I'm so glad we booked Thomas as our driver/guide. He was very …
Best way to see San Francisco
My family and I had an amazing experience with this company when we took a tour with Thomas on our vacation. We cho…
Woods, wine, and brews
My family and I had the pleasure of taking a tour of Muir Woods, Sonoma, and Napa with Thomas in the last week of J…
Excellent way of getting to know San Francisco
Thomas proved to be a great host for our family group who wanted to see Muir Woods and some of the highlights of Sa…
Muir Woods Tour
Thomas was an amazing tour guide! He customized our tour to do the best we could with rainy weather. His tour was…
Don't look any further!!!
We booked a total San Francisco tour for 8 hours with Thomas. We started out on our excursion on a rainy dreary da…
View the city in a day
Showed up at hotel on time. Drove us to a points of interest in 8 hours. SUV was very clean. Was very knowledgeab…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 149 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 13,141 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,157 travellers!
from CA$197.98* CA$232.92
Popular: Booked by 3,177 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour to Napa and Sonoma Wine Country From San Francisco
What time does Private Tour to Napa and Sonoma Wine Country From San Francisco start?
Private Tour to Napa and Sonoma Wine Country From San Francisco will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Private Tour to Napa and Sonoma Wine Country From San Francisco on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour to Napa and Sonoma Wine Country From San Francisco?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour to Napa and Sonoma Wine Country From San Francisco on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Tour to Napa and Sonoma Wine Country From San Francisco?
Private Tour to Napa and Sonoma Wine Country From San Francisco price starts from C$1,007.63. Discover and book Private Tour to Napa and Sonoma Wine Country From San Francisco on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Tour to Napa and Sonoma Wine Country From San Francisco cancellation policy?
Private Tour to Napa and Sonoma Wine Country From San Francisco cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour to Napa and Sonoma Wine Country From San Francisco on Tripadvisor