View all photos (16)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Alcatraz IslandStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2San Francisco BayStop: 90 minutes -See detailsPass by Golden Gate Bridge
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Pier 39, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA San Francisco Pier 33 - Alcatraz Island, San Francisco, CA, USA
Returns to original departure point
- 90 min Adventure Cat Bay Sail
- Award-winning 45-minute cell-house audio tour at Alcatraz Island
- Alcatraz Island ticket ($39.90 USD value)
- Entry/Admission - Alcatraz Island
- Food and drinks
- Not wheelchair accessible
- First and Last name as it appears on the passport/ID of each guest must be provided in order to secure tickets.
- Children 4 years of age and younger are FREE but must provide name and age so we can make note of it.
- Alcatraz Tickets are to be picked up at Pier 33 the day of your trip.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Warm jacket and soft-soled shoes are recommended for the cruise
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Audio Tour in English, French, German, Italian, Mandarin, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish (bring your own headphones).
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour includes a MORNING Alcatraz Ticket and a 1:00pm Bay Sail.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Not enough adjectives to describe how good this was. The crew was terrific, as an elderly single woman traveling alone for the first time, they were considerate. Took pictures of me and just made my afternoon perfect under personnel trying circumstances
Date of experience: October 2019
Booked this tour before arriving in San Fran and all communication was very clear. Was given times a few days before. We were the first boat out to Alcatraz and this was an amazing experience. We then took a 1pm boat ride to Golden Gate Bridge from Pier 39. Staff on the cruise…
Awesome trip would definetly do again. The crew was very nice and let us take pictures driving the boat.
Date of experience: July 2019
An amazing afternoon sailing adventure. Was not overcrowded and we left on time out of Pier 39. The views were awesome and the crew offered up tidbits of history while doubling as bartenders. And if it’s windy and you forgot your windbreaker, fear not they have enough warm coats…
Date of experience: July 2019
We are a family of 5; 2 adults and 3 kids 15, 13, 10 - this was a perfect time for all. Great photo oppty under the Golden Gate Bridge and around Alcatraz. Captain is fantastic as is the entire crew. Funny and clearly they love their jobs. This is a terrific way to secure your…
About the operator
By: Adventure Cat Sailing Charters
Great views & friendly staff
This is a great trip if you're looking to see the sights from the water. Staff are very friendly and…
Awesome, relaxing time in SF Bay with great photo ops.
This catamaran trip through the bay is run by a super helpful and friendly crew, and provides a chill…
We had a pleasant experience, minus the wind. The staff on the boat were delightful, professional and the views…
Great way to see the bay!
The captain and crew were very friendly and accommodating. The cruise was beautiful. Would recommend putting it…
Winds aren’t my friend.
Unfortunately I went on the wrong night. It was hella windy and foggy, didn’t see the sunset at all thanks to…
Amazing sailing experience.
Fantastic views, friendly helpful crew. Would definitely do it again! D andrinks and snacks available on board. …
Best sunset trip, best trip to go w ur date. Is a little bit chilly during winter so dont forget to take a jacket
Beautiful night on the bay. Amazing views! We saw the bridge, the city lights and Alcatraz. Would highly…
Setting sunlight on the Bridge
Loved every minute of it from the sea lions at the dock to the magnificent setting sunlight on the Golden Gate…
Saint Louis, Missouri124
Breathtaking and fun - would do it again!
We didn’t have long to stay in downtown San Francisco and since we wouldn’t be able to visit Alcatraz Island or…
- Duration: 3–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071