View all photos (13)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Fisherman's WharfStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 2Palace of Fine Arts TheatreStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 3Presidio of San Francisco-See details
- 4Fort Point National Historic SiteStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 5Golden Gate Park Windmills & TulipsStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 6Golden Gate ParkStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 7Haight-AshburyStop: 7 minutes -See details
- 8Cable Car Museum-See details
- 9Alamo SquareStop: 5 minutes -See detailsPass by Golden Gate Bridge
- 10Civic Center-See details
See 6 more stops
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
2770 Taylor St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA 31 San Francisco Pier 33 - Alcatraz Island, San Francisco, CA 94124, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Heated seats and warm blanket for those chilly days
- Fully narrated tour with max 6 guests
- Lots of "Instagram worthy" stops
- Fully guided tour lead by entertaining story telling guides.
- Includes tickets to Alcatraz ($39.90 USD value) and self guided audio tour
- Entry/Admission - Alcatraz Island
- Meals and beverages not included
- We travel past but do not enter Museums and Attractions
- Ages 3 and 4 permitted only when reserving entire Tuk Tuk for a private group tour
- Limited to five adult riders per Tuk Tuk (6 guests ok with group that includes children and adults).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- We cannot accommodate wheelchair, walker, luggage, or stroller storage aboard the Tuk Tuk.
- Most travellers can participate
- Alcatraz Island and Ferry do have Handicapped facilities available.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Had a one to one trip with Andy as someone cancelled and I couldn’t move the day as I had lots booked so payed for a 2nd person and so had my personal driver & guide for 3 hours. Andy was very knowledgeable and I had made a note of places I wanted to go to & he took me to them…
Read 5 more reviews on Viator
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Lucky Tuk Tuk Tours San Francisco
As in Thailand
It is a very good idea to go for a tuk tuk, we had known this transport system in Thailand, these tuk tuks are very…
We was limited on time but wanted to see a lot this worked perfectly. They were on time and very accommodating.
Wow, totally worth the price of this experience! Did the 2pm brewery ride with 3 of my friends and had an amazing t…
Andy is the freaking man!!!
Do yourself a favour and BOOK THIS TOUR. Super value for money. Only 4 of us on the tour (comfortable but can fit 6…
2 hour private city tour for 5
We did an amazing tour around all parts of the city both nice and not so nice. Our tour guide was amazing he had lo…
I took my 3 kids (10, 12 & 16) on this tour this morning. It was so much fun!Andy was our excellent driver!! Andy h…
Fun in San Fran!
It's a unique way to see San Francisco. We had fun! Our tour guide/driver was very energetic and fun.
Our Lucky Tuk Tuk tour was the best ever our guide Andy was fantastic took us to see all the sites plus more.
In our opinion the Tuk Tuk tour was the high light of our trip to San Francisco. Thank you Andy your the best trip …
Excellent Night Tour with Fun Guide Leila
Tuk Tuk tour states up to 6 persons in a tuk tuk. However the girl who booked it for us at the office said that th…
We spent our first afternoon touring San Fran with Andy, who was an excellent tour guide! Highly recommend as a gr…
Tuk tuk fun
A great way to see SF, Bayley was fun and informative. Our 2 boys 9 & 11 really enjoyed this experience
Fun tour with so much to see!
I love the smaller tour - you can access places the large buses can't go. Bailey was a great guide and made it all …
You won’t regret taking this fun tour!
Fantastic tour with great visibility from the unique tuk tuk. Andy shared a lot of history and info about the sight…
Unique way to see San Francisco
Great and fun tour with in-depth information about the city. Bailey was our tour guide and he was awesome. Defini…
Awesome time with Laila at Lucky Tuk-Tuk
Laila did a FANTASTIC job showing us (family with three kids 8-15) around the city. Tuk-tuks are a great way to vie…
- Duration: 5–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071