View all photos (262)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Benefit from the access and insider information provided on a guided tour of Fenway Park, home to the Boston Red Sox, baseball’s 2018 World Series Champions. Your guide shares live commentary about Red Sox baseball legends, and shows you stadium features such as Pesky's Pole and the Green Monster. Choose from several departure options throughout the morning and afternoon, with bilingual tours available in Spanish and Japanese with advance notice.
You'll start at
Jersey St, Boston, MA 02215, USAFenway Park 4 Jersey Street Boston Massachusetts 02215 Main ticket office and or the Gate D ticket booth on Jersey Street
See address & details
- 1Fenway ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSelect your preferred tour starting hour at the time of booking and then meet your guide at Fenway Park. Over the next 60-minutes you’ll get an insider’s look at this historic stadium and the most renowned moments from more than 100 years of baseball history. Check out the roof deck which looks out over Fenway’s right field, and view stadium highlights like the 37-foot (11-meter) tall “Green Monster” and “Pesky’s Pole.” Your guide will also help you relive the best moments from Red Sox history, including the team’s World Series wins in 1903, 1912, 1915, 1916, 1918, 2004, 2007 and 2013, as well as the careers of team legends like Williams, “Yaz”, Fisk, Rice, and Tiant. You’ll also have a chance to explore the extensive collection of Red Sox memorabilia and history in the Fenway Park Living Museum, including more than 170,000 stadium artifacts, 150,000 photographs, and a variety of historical displays. For a more detailed listing of Fenway Park’s extensive collection of exhibits, artifacts, and memorabilia, check out the itinerary details below. Itinerary The Fenway Park collection currently includes: • 170,000+ artifacts related to the history of Fenway Park and the Boston Red Sox • 24,000+ 3-D artifacts and 150,000+ photographs • Memorabilia from Red Sox greats such as Ted Williams, Babe Ruth and Carl Yastrzemski • 90 World Series team signed baseballs and 36 game-used baseball bats • Artifacts from the historic 2004, 2007 and 2013 World Series • 17 different displays, including eight located in Fenway Park concourses and eight in the Nation's Archives at the Royal Rooter's Club Other displays include: • Fenway's early years • Fenway in the 1930s • Moments to remember: 1940s-1980s • Moments to remember: 1990s-2008 • 2013 World Series display • World Series baseball display • Historic Fenway Park lockers: Ted Williams and Johnny Pesky • 2004, 2007 and 2013 World Series baseball bat display.Read more
You'll end at
Boston, MA 02215, USA Fenway Park's Gate B on Ipswich Street
See address & details
- Get a close look at the ballpark with the access of a guided tour
- Includes ballpark admission, and entrance to Fenway Park Living Museum
- Insightful commentary provided by the guide
- Ideal for sports fans of all ages
Jersey Street, Jersey St, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Boston, MA 02215, USA
- 1-Hour Guided Tour of Fenway Park, home of the Boston Red Sox
- Access to the Fenway Park Living Museum
- Professional Fenway Park Tour Guide
- Sit atop the world famous Green Monster
- Revisit the careers of famous Red Sox players like Ted Williams, Babe Ruth, and Carl Yastrzemski
- Relive the Red Sox's 1903, 1912, 1915, 1916, 1918, 2004, 2007 and 2013 World Series wins
- All Viator taxes & fees
- Please pardon our appearance as we prepare for the upcoming season October 7, 2019 - March 31, 2020.
- Entry/Admission - Fenway Park
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
I loved it. I'm not a Red Sox fan (go Cubs!) but wanted to see this glorious ball park. The tour guide was informative and interesting. A must see if you are in Boston!
Date of experience: October 2019
I'm a huge baseball fan and taking a tour of the oldest active MLB stadium in the league was a must for me. Went behind the scenes in the press box, in one of the locker rooms and went on top of the Green Monster! Very friendly tour guides too!
Date of experience: January 2020
We had a great tour of Fenway Park with our tour guide, John. He had been to over 400 games there as a lifelong resident of nearby Newton. So, not only did we get to see all around the building, but we learned stuff about the players, the history of the site, the history of…
Date of experience: March 2020
This was a great tour. I wish they would include women’s history in baseball on their tour since they are so into their history. I asked about whether the ballpark was used during the 40s when men’s baseball was shutdown because of the war, the tour guide only referenced the…
Even though it was off season the tour guides give a really up close and personal feel of all the history of the oldest ball park in existence.
Date of experience: February 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Fenway Park
One of the best places to go in Boston
I know right now it is empty, but it is usually packed with people and you can't beat a game of ball at fenway park…
Historic ballpark that's a well oiled machine
I've been to Fenway three times so far - for two games and a tour. The surrounding restaurants and bars are not my …
love the Sox or not, this is an iconic sport venue, with really interesting stories
one of only 2 original major league venues still in use, Fenway really has a tonne of history, inside jokes (really…
Took a tour of the park that was excellent. Had an excellent tour guide and got to see pretty much most of the stad…
When in Rome
We visited this stadium and we knew it has history like no other and had heard you are always guaranteed fun and ac…
The Cathedral of Boston!
Been here many times as a kid and young adult growing up. Fenway Park has seen more memories than you could possibl…
Watched the Red Sox and Cubs play at Fenway about 3 years ago. Just wow! So much history. Seats were tight but mana…
Lot's of history here
Fenway Park is one of the oldest baseball parks in the USA. The green monster was fantastic. Being there in person …
An awesome place to enjoy baseball
Fenway Park is a great place to enjoy the tradition of baseball. It has an unique atmosphere and is rich of basebal…
Love this place
I went for The Who concert. The view was great, the sound was fantastic!! Easy to get in and out of the traffic. Lo…
Walking to Fenway
I love the fact that Fenway is located in Downtown Boston - an easy walk from anywhere in the City. Fenway is more …
I didn't think I would find this tour interesting. I went for my boyfriend. A few minutes into the tour I was fasci…
Fenway or Bust!
Section 42 baby! Bleacher Creatures! love this part of Fenway for accessiblity to bar and washrooms!! Fun!
A must if you are in the Boston room. No need to be a baseball fan, the stadium tour is very interesting. Beautiful…
America's favorite ballpark
Fenway is not just a baseball park, the entire experience there is amazing. You don't even have to love baseball to…
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071