Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at44 9th Ave44 9th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USAMeatpacking District, New York 44 Ninth Avenue New York, NY 10011 Directions: • Located on the corner of 9th Avenue and 14th StreetSee address & details
- 1Uncle Sam's New York Walking ToursStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2The High LineStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3The High Line ParkStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Meatpacking DistrictStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Whitney Museum of American ArtStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Chelsea MarketStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end at44 9th Ave44 9th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USAMeatpacking District, New York 44 Ninth Avenue New York, NY 10011 Directions: • Located on the corner of 9th Avenue and 14th StreetSee address & details
44 9th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Guided walking tour
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Uncle Sam's New York Walking Tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Whitney Museum of American Art
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants may come on tour in stroller
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 48 more reviews on Viator
This is such brilliant idea making a garden on disused railway lines. Now that the greenery has matured, the area is teeming with wild life and birds with many shrubs and flowers attracting butterflies and other insects to the area. It is a nice country walk making your forget…
Date of experience: September 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Uncle Sam's New York Walking Tours
Buyer Beware. Scammers.
NYC Highline walk. No guide showed up. No email to let me know it was canceled. No phone call to let me know it was…
SCAMMER!! DO NOT BOOK, NO SHOW! SKETCHY BUSINESS! BE WARE!
These people are Scammers. Booked through their website got two confirmation emails but no one showed up. Called th…
DONT DO IT!
This "club tour" is a joke and a waste of money. my group had 3, we arrived at 10pm.. we met at a pizza joint and g…
Not worth it.
At the meeting point we waited for 10min in the cold outside then they take you to a bus which obviously was full b…
The Worst Ever
I booked a Hamilton walking tour of the Financial District through this company about six weeks ago. I got a confi…
Intimate, fascinating tour!
We took the Alexander Hamilton Financial District walking tour with Fred over Memorial Day weekend and it was amazi…
Save your money
Worst tour I have had the pleasure to take ,the tour guides phone was flat so he asked if he could use my phone to …
WTC walking tour to somewhere
We arrived with much anticipation for this tour only to find a guide who had no idea where to go and what sites we …
Was in town for the weekend from Australia,thought it would be great being time poor.On the night rang from the cab…
The ONLY way to see this city!
We booked the 4 hour private tour. It was the most amazing use of time and money. We had a driver AND a guide. T…
1 World Trade Center
I would like to thank Ann Desmond for a very comprehensive and informative presentation on our walking tour. She p…
2.5 hour WTC tour: informative and humbling!
A friend booked the 2.5 hour afternoon tour through Viator for the two of us... a long stroll through downtown Fina…
9/11 Memorial Walking tour
We did the 9/11 Walking Tour (Uncle Sam's Tours) with Annie on Saturday June 25th. We were especially fortunate to …
World Trade Centre Tour (Annie's Tour)
Wow!!!! Amazing from the start. we were very lucky as we were in a very small group of 5 people. Annie met up with …
Annie was fabulous!!
Can't say enough about how wonderful, warm, and knowledgable Annie was during our tour of The World Trade Center. T…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 77,976 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 56,769 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about New York High Line Park Walking Tour
What time does New York High Line Park Walking Tour start?
New York High Line Park Walking Tour will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book New York High Line Park Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with New York High Line Park Walking Tour?
How much is New York High Line Park Walking Tour?
New York High Line Park Walking Tour price starts from C$39.39. Discover and book New York High Line Park Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the New York High Line Park Walking Tour cancellation policy?
New York High Line Park Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book New York High Line Park Walking Tour on Tripadvisor