Reserve Now & Pay Later
Skip the Line: 9/11 Memorial Museum Admission Ticket
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (1,266)
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
One of the most transformative moments in New York City's history occurred with the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center. Uncover the history of these tragic events with a visit to the 9/11 Memorial Museum. With your ticket, enjoy a self-guided tour, and take as much time as you need exploring the sight. Highlights include the carefully curated artifacts, personal accounts, and memorial exhibit honoring those that lost their lives.
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1The National 9/11 Memorial & MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2World Trade Center Memorial FoundationStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Learn about September 11, 2001, with admission to the 9/11 Memorial Museum
- Take the time to explore at your own pace—there's no rush to exit the museum
- Get a great value, with mobile app audio guide—and museum entry—included
- Audio guide (mobile app available for free download)
- Entry/Admission - The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Entry/Admission - World Trade Center Memorial Foundation
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children ages 6 and under are free
- Direct entry on your mobile device is available
- Ticket is for a specific date and time of entry
- All visitors will be screened by airport-style security
- No re-entry is allowed after exiting the building
- Photography is permitted for private, non-commercial use only
- Large bags, including backpacks, large umbrellas and other items deemed so, are subject to mandatory storage in the coat room
- The use of cell phones for conversation is prohibited in exhibition spaces and theater
- Mobile devices, including cell phones, used to play audio tours must be connected to headphones or a headset
- Using the audio guide is recommended (mobile app available for free download or available as a handheld rental on site for an additional cost); your own headphones/headset is required (headphones are available for purchase on site)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This was so beautifully done. From outside at the fountains to the memorial walls inside and everything in between this is such a thoughtful and emotional tribute and memorial. Everyone needs to see this.
When you visit the sight you will see many heroes and the tragic loss of life. This is a very humbling experience and should be viewed as such. There are many personal items on display and one section that you are asked not to film or photo graph. Be respectful at all times…
Date of experience: June 2019
1 Helpful vote
An emotional experience and ultimate remembrance of those who lost their lives in the September 11th attacks
An incredibly emotional tour which takes you through the timeline of events of the September 11th attacks. The tour contains many objects from the fall of the twin towers, a very informative trip. A must see remembrance experience.
Date of experience: January 2020
If you do anything in New York, go here. It makes you stop and think. Allow enough time as it is on different levels. The only down side , which sounds petty is the cafe could be larger. Please go and see this museum.
Date of experience: March 2020
This is one of the most humbling experiences and something you want to take your time walking around. It has been done is such an authentic way and respectful to those it affected. There isn't a great deal you can write about this to be honest, as you know what you are…
Date of experience: December 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
Went here with again pass,queues not too bad (time of year).The exhibitions are all very powerful as to helping us …
A very moving experience. Seeing all the names of those who tragically lost their lives in this horrific event. Wha…
9/11 Memorial and Museum
I had been there a yr after it was a hole in the ground and to see all that was there and the memories collected. …
Breathtaking and Sad
We visited in the first week in July 2019 and it was breathtaking, the memories of the fateful day is unbelievable
Very emotional, but a great museum with lots to learn. I would definitely recommend going here if you are in New Yo…
Amazing, but also soo sad
an absolute must on a trip to New York, we spent hours & could have stayed longer, very much an eye opener
I Was a little disappointed with the lack of artifacts....we have been following this event from the beginning and …
Visiting the cty
If you are visiting the city this location is a must. There is a lot of history here that is going to be remembered…
The whole area of ground zero has been preserved and rebuilt in such a tasteful way to honour the victims. I was mo…
Lest we forget!
Visiting this museum made me feel as if I was reliving the day again. Really felt a massive sense of lost but I wou…
New York City trip
Great experience. Very informative and truly humbling, I still remember I was in 7th grade English class when it ha…
NYC 9/11 Tour
This was the thing I was least interested in seeing when we planned to visit NYC but it was amazing. It was so info…
There are two lines. Buy your ticket online and only wait in one line. You can spend many hours if you read all t…
Far better than I thought
Visited Ground Zero and a little sceptical as to what it would be like but very impressed with the experience. It b…
This is a must! Very spectacular but emotional at the same time. I love how patriotic the Americans are and how …
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 13,337 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 43,238 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Skip the Line: 9/11 Memorial Museum Admission Ticket
Which attractions will I visit with Skip the Line: 9/11 Memorial Museum Admission Ticket?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Skip the Line: 9/11 Memorial Museum Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
How much is Skip the Line: 9/11 Memorial Museum Admission Ticket?
Skip the Line: 9/11 Memorial Museum Admission Ticket price starts from US$28.00. Discover and book Skip the Line: 9/11 Memorial Museum Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
What is the Skip the Line: 9/11 Memorial Museum Admission Ticket cancellation policy?
Skip the Line: 9/11 Memorial Museum Admission Ticket cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Skip the Line: 9/11 Memorial Museum Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Skip the Line: 9/11 Memorial Museum Admission Ticket?
Skip the Line: 9/11 Memorial Museum Admission Ticket is hosted by The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Skip the Line: 9/11 Memorial Museum Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor