Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
West 53rd Street, W 53rd St, New York, NY 10019, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water on the bus
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide who Hops Off with you at stops
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is comfortable clothes with walking shoes
- The same bus will be with you throughout the tour, so you don't have to waste your time waiting for the next bus
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We showed up for our 10:00 am tour this morning to find no tour bus or tour guide. We tried calling the number listed on the website and got no answer. We were also unable to leave a message as the voicemail was full. We are now out hundreds of dollars. This is an utter scam.
Date of experience: July 2019
2 Helpful votes
This is a great way to Troy New York Special if you have elderly or someone with limited abilities two small bus and you get on and off with your tour guide and always have the same seat. two of our folks didn't want to get off and walk through some of the places we stopped and…
Booked Premium NY See It All and See the best.. Then received email saying See the best.was cancelled due to hot weather and promise refund. after numerous emails and phone call, Onboard Tour operator acknowledged received my calls and emails and said that the request for refund…
Date of experience: July 2018
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: OnBoard New York Tours
Best tour of New York
Brooklyn Jim was the best tour guide we could ask for. He was very knowledgeable with the city and gave us great re…
Great tour, awesome guides, bad information
Brooklyn Jim and Johnny were amazing. Tour was from 1015-330. Directions to find your guide are horrible. Basically…
Tour guide was knowledgeable but the content of tour was poor many of attractions were only seen from a distance. T…
New York City... alone but so safe.
I booked this trip as I am travelling alone and wanted to see the sights of this amazing city. I caught the train …
A good overview
NYC is not an easy city to traverse by vehicle. Due to that fact, much of any tour is spent waiting in traffic. …
Took a friend on her first NYC trip. Decided to try this tour.....the guide was fine.... the trip was fine. I would…
Great value, perfect for families
Ask for David--a knowledgeable New Yorker who loves the city and taught us all something new. This was a comprehens…
Welcome to the Big Apple
The trip that made me move to New York occurred in 2015. Present day, I still enjoy bus tours and boat architecture…
The tour supposed to go 14 locations but the tour guy only showed a few of them. We spent our time on the shuttle, …
Great tour and excellent value for money. Dina our tour guide was very knowledgeable and shared her own experience …
This company is a disgrace, they will take your money and you may or may not get a tour.
They never turned up for our tour and after many emails no refund arrived. Looking at other feedback it seems a com…
John the driver and Dina our guide made this a very informative and enjoyable trip. Nothing was too much trouble a…
Family trip to New York
Our tour guide was Jeff! He was a great tour guide. If you want to see the city and have a short time .. this is g…
Totally worth it!!!
Our tour guide Jeff was amazing. Extremely knowledge and quite entertaining. Aside from the fact that he was very e…
Jeff is fantastic
This is the best way to see NYC in a day. Our tour guide Jeff was knowledgeable, funny, and gave us tons of pragmat…
- Grand Central Terminal, General Grant National Memorial, and 4 more
- Duration: 5h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 78,941 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 44,145 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 13,559 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Skip the Line See the Best of NYC: Small-Group Guided Tour Ticket
- Skip the Line See the Best of NYC: Small-Group Guided Tour Ticket will start at 12:30 PM. Discover and book Skip the Line See the Best of NYC: Small-Group Guided Tour Ticket on Tripadvisor
- Skip the Line See the Best of NYC: Small-Group Guided Tour Ticket price starts from C$122.86. Discover and book Skip the Line See the Best of NYC: Small-Group Guided Tour Ticket on Tripadvisor
- Skip the Line See the Best of NYC: Small-Group Guided Tour Ticket cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Skip the Line See the Best of NYC: Small-Group Guided Tour Ticket on Tripadvisor