Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start at92 Greenwich St92 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10006, USAPlease arrive at the 9/11 Tribute Museum at least 30 minutes before your scheduled your scheduled Walking Tour to allow time for you to be checked in. Once checked in, you may visit the galleries either before or after your Walking Tour.See address & details
- 19/11 Tribute MuseumStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2FDNY Memorial WallStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end at9/11 Memorial & Museum180 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10007, USAThe tour will end on the 9/11 Memorial plaza. Visitors are welcome to come back to the 9/11 Tribute Museum at 92 Greenwich Street to further explore the museum if they wish.See address & details
92 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10006, USA
9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10007, USA
- Admission to the galleries of the 9/11 Tribute Museum
- Entry/Admission - 9/11 Tribute Museum
- Admission to the National September 11th Memorial & Museum.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled your scheduled Walking Tour to allow time for you to be checked in.
- Once checked in, you may visit the galleries either before or after your Walking Tour.
- Tickets are valid only for the date specified on them.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Once purchased, neither the date, nor the time-slot, nor the event for which a ticket has been purchased may be changed.
- All tours take place regardless of weather conditions so please plan accordingly.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We had our tour with Steve he took us around ground zero. He was very knowledgeable and I felt very privileged to hear his story of what had happened to him on 9/11. Very humble, very courageous. The other 9/11 museum (government one) is great too, but if you want to get a…
Date of experience: March 2020
Myself and my boyfriend booked a tour with 9/11 tribute museum before traveling to NYC. Our guides Sonia and Joe gave us a very emotional guided tour of the memorial site which didn’t fail to leave a tear in our eyes. The emotion and passion as they shared their stories brought…
Date of experience: March 2020
I took this tour with my daughter. John was our excellent tour guide. I had been torn between visiting the 9/11 Memorial Museum and the 9/11 Tribute Museum, and am very glad I did the Tribute Museum. Hearing a survivor talk about his personal experiences on 9/11, in addition…
Date of experience: December 2019
We actually ended up at the Tribute Museum by accident, thinking that we had purchased tickets to the World Trade Centre museum itself. The tribute museum is about a three block walk along Greenwich Avenue and was started in 2008 by families and friends of those who lost their…
Wow! Hearing a first person account really made everything seem so much more real. Our guide was Peter and he was superb. The museum is moving enough with all the artifacts from the tower and I can’t recommend the guided portion of the tour enough. When you are New York this…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: 9/11 Tribute Museum
Moving emotional experience
Family of 4 with children aged 10 and 13 visited the Museum. Truly moving experience speaking to 2 guides who had b…
Would not recommend
Museum closed. Called to ask for a refund and call went to nowhere. Sent emails asking for a refund too but still n…
Difficult to understand the order and get an overview without a guide
I went into this museum without any huge expectations. The museum located below ground zero, is more famous, I gues…
NOT The National 9/11 Memorial Museum
Groupon sells expensive tickets. This is very misleading. We live in NYC !! This is not Ground Zero but a small exp…
NOT The National 9/11 Memorial Ground Zero
We purchased tickets from Groupon. This is NOT the National Memorial 9/11 main museum at ground zero. Group…
Don't hesitate to go. If you ever start to forget just go, you can't imagine what they went through but you get th…
Absolutely moving. It is such an interesting museum but so moving. Ticket prices are a decent price and there are q…
Joanne and Mary
I am glad I researched and found this place to do our 9/11 tour. Joann and Mary are true strong women of the neigh…
Wonderful Remembrance experience.
A very humbling & moving Museum. This Tribute Museum had a lot more information regarding the whole history of New …
Very moving and informative and brings all the events into sharp focus. Respectful reminder of a tragic event.
A must do!
This is a moving and informative tour of the area in and around the 9/11 memorials. Joan Mastraopolo and Mary were…
We had a combo with the One World Observatory (even with zero view impressive) but were the most impressed by the t…
A place of tranquility where anyone and everyone gets to reflect back on that fateful day 9/11/2001
A place to which I will always go back to and that others that have not yet had the chance to visit, I highly recom…
Personal and touching
We actually booked the tribute museum instead of the memorial museum by accident and I’m glad we did as the stories…
Must-see! We loved it!
A smaller, more intimate museum dealing more with the tragic events of 9/11/2001, the people lost, and the search a…
- Duration: 1h 15m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 43,354 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 78,040 travellers!
Museum Tickets & Passes
Popular: Booked by 56,858 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 6,266 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 20,303 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 9/11 Tribute Museum & Memorial Walking Tour
Which attractions will I visit with 9/11 Tribute Museum & Memorial Walking Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 9/11 Tribute Museum & Memorial Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is 9/11 Tribute Museum & Memorial Walking Tour?
9/11 Tribute Museum & Memorial Walking Tour price starts from C$36.64. Discover and book 9/11 Tribute Museum & Memorial Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the 9/11 Tribute Museum & Memorial Walking Tour cancellation policy?
9/11 Tribute Museum & Memorial Walking Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 9/11 Tribute Museum & Memorial Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 9/11 Tribute Museum & Memorial Walking Tour?
9/11 Tribute Museum & Memorial Walking Tour is hosted by 9/11 Tribute Museum. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact 9/11 Tribute Museum on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 9/11 Tribute Museum & Memorial Walking Tour on Tripadvisor